What's new

After Rihanna, Greta Thunberg joins spate of celebrities extending support to #FarmersProtest

For China now our policy is clear no words only kicks, make your loss recovery in Land of Milk n Honey aka Ruhanistan :tup:
Indian policy now is talk only. No action. :enjoy:

Even getting slap is ok as long as you think you gain the moral upper hand. :lol:

For China now our policy is clear no words only kicks, make your loss recovery in Land of Milk n Honey aka Ruhanistan :tup:
Resist for what! India is not capable of fighting against the West. Your rely on western values, your resistance is weak like fish. Surrender right now and Modi comes out to apologize to farmers and promise to the West masters that this kind of reforms won't happen again.

Resist for what! India is not capable of fighting against the West. Your rely on western values, your resistance is weak like fish. Surrender right now and Modi comes out to apologize to farmers and promise to the West masters that this kind of reforms won't happen again.
Don't get your CPC logic looking at what you have quoted and what your are writing..

Don't get your CPC logic looking at what you have quoted and what your are writing..
See the West is beating your shit out, you still sell their anti CCP propagandas. Your West masters command you Surrender without any condition now.

See the West is beating your shit out, you still sell their anti CCP propagandas. Your West masters command you Surrender without any condition now.
Which master tell slave to surrender, may be in China not in real world.

Which master tell slave to surrender, may be in China not in real world.
Your West master tell you India slave to Surrender, all your doing now is not democracy. Seems you are in a dazed state, not clear what's happening in India.

Your West master tell you India slave to Surrender, all your doing now is not democracy. Seems you are in a dazed state, not clear what's happening in India.

Friction exist between opposite forces, I do think you have slaves who slaps you on the face so your definition of slave is quite different. N stop worrying about India and slow down on your obsession with it, people here are dog lover not dog eater.

So Sikhs attack Policemen with Swords and use Tractors as Tanks to run over policemen (Majority of them Hindus) and You and she see "Violent Hindu extremism" in that. :lol:

Reminds me of the time I posted an article about Muslim family killing a Hindu minor boy and I was told that the "real victims" were the muslims because I posted that news. :lol:

"Great Minds Think Alike".

Friction exist between opposite forces, I do think you have slaves who slaps you on the face so your definition of slave is quite different. N stop worrying about India and slow down on your obsession with it, people here are dog lover not dog eater.
You make the meaningless argument. The West just tweeting some supports to the Indian farmers have made the whole India shocked and upset in mess. As I meddle in this topic in the beginning, you embrace the West values, you look up on the West, now you should submit you all to the West. Although just some women point out the facts and command India stop the suppressions, their voices are on West medias, your rootless resistance will annoy the West. You may bring in punishment that you can't stand.

You make the meaningless argument. The West just tweeting some supports to the Indian farmers have made the whole India shocked and upset in mess. As I meddle in this topic in the beginning, you embrace the West values, you look up on the West, now you should submit you all to the West. Although just some women point out the facts and command India stop the suppressions, their voices are on West medias, your rootless resistance will annoy the West. You may bring in punishment that you can't stand.

**sigh**

The biggest aping of west happens in China.
In India, our culture rules, not the west. It is Indian culture which is dominant and will be dominant for eternity.

Look within you country, Your culture is destroyed. Gone forever.
All you have now is wanna be "whites" in your country.
Every thing your youngsters do is become a "white", from dressing to marriage to celebrations - you have retained nothing you have built for past thousands of years. You only have your young aping west.

We have seen far worst n today we stand strong, these western using women as front is very typical of them. They create feminism for the very reason. Uncle sam nation has been spit upon by global elite where election has been hacked and people enslave in masses. Where we stand?? Far above there reach, give us your best and we ready for the worst :tup:

**sigh**

The biggest aping of west happens in China.
In India, our culture rules, not the west. It is Indian culture which is dominant and will be dominant for eternity.

Look within you country, Your culture is destroyed. Gone forever.
All you have now is wanna be "whites" in your country.
Every thing your youngsters do is become a "white", from dressing to marriage to celebrations - you have retained nothing you have built for past thousands of years. You only have your young aping west.
If you culture rules in India, we can feel it when we talk with India. But everytime we discuss with Indian, all they talk about are Western democracy, election, anti-communism, english speaking, dog lover, western newspapers, Twitter, Facebook block in China....
Ridiculous you point out "white". On political meaning we are not white, on physiology we are quite white. Before we met the Caucasian, we had described a Chinese beauty "smooth skin as cheese", "clean facials like jade", "soft like white cloud"... it's not that become a white.

Back
Top Bottom