What's new

Aga Khan Speaks Out As Pakistan's Ismaili Shiites Reel From First Major Attack Against Community

Is it time for shiites in Pakistan to pack their bags and leave?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 65.9%
  • For limited duration until the war on terror is finished

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Common Pakistani be it sunni or Shia or any minority live peacefully together and share sorrows and happiness together but retain members paint the picture like majority want to have minorities head for their breakfast..but then again who give a flying fck to what some lowlives think or want...

Exactly. These guys paint picture like majority wants to kill all shias, ismailis, Christians. If that would be the case then only 45 from Ismaili community wouldn't have killed today for sure. The figure would have been much bigger and greater.

Keep denying the wahabi problem, one day you will regret it when someone you love is the on the suffering end from heinous tragedies such as one today but hey lets ignore those stupid shiites that are creating sectarian issues in pakistan which don't exist.

problems exist and people here want them to solve but seeing it through the lens that only certain sects or communities are suffering and those who constitute majority are spared then it is plain wrong...if we as Pakistanis had a sectarian mindset then there would have been public support to send army to Yemen to fight shiite militia's but Pakistanis opposed and guess who constitute the majority to oppose it,yes Sunni's...

Bold part says it all. You indirectly agreed with me.

Anyways I respect your opinion about leaving Pakistan and all that.

Also as far as the poll is concerned, I have expressed my regret since i didn't think that India folks would vote in an issue that does not concern them but I do think that doing nothing will not solve the problems. Although moving or leaving pakistan may be a good decision in the short term but it will also galvanize the wahabi affiliates in the long run so what i am trying to say is that the minorities are stuck between rock and a hard place. I hope you can understand our frustration because I simply do not see a clear solution unless Pakistan takes a bold step and declares a war on this wahabi ideology and one which i have dedicated a thread to earlier last year.

Please look through this thread to understand the context of this movement and i do realize the term wahabi is thrown out alot especially as a ploy to justify secatarian massacres occurring in syria and I condemn that to keep the record straight.
THE DIFFUSION OF INTRA-ISLAMIC VIOLENCE AND TERRORISM: THE IMPACT OF THE PROLIFERATION OF SALAFI/WAH

Religious bigotry started after 1973 constitution when they officially declared Ismali as non Muslim. .

You really need a tour-de-Pakistan! :D

I care, therefore I prod............. :P
Prodding is fine but dropping off on 1 side is not caring....its the care many extremists started giving....

You really need a tour-de-Pakistan! :D
Unfortunately, I really have very little holidays and the few I do get my parents ask me to spend with them in Pakistan...or my sis drags me to London...

So have no time to go around listening to people complain and classify things based on labels instead of the common labels of criminal (irrespective of class, race, ethnicity, religion, sect) and non criminal (also irrespective of class, race, ethnicity, religion, sect)

Exactly. These guys paint picture like majority wants to kill all shias, ismailis, Christians. If that would be the case then only 45 from Ismaili community wouldn't have killed today for sure. The figure would have been much bigger and greater.
The issue is exactly this kind of threads.
The aim of terrorist funders etc is to widen the sectarian rift ,create more discord.

Now after every such incident even the minority ppl arent that panicky, but the liberals start jumping up and down many cud be seen on this forum, andfulfill the eventual aim of terrorists.

Not that we dont have fanatics. We do. Heck even these attackers are such brain washed ppl but used by those who dont have anything to do with islam but only want to tear down pakistan to bits.

In simple words threads like these and similar kind of reports churned out by our dailies are what fan the issue,act more toxic, serve terrorists real purpose.

If u look at it, after every terror attack uska final phase hamesha liberals poora kartay hain by screaming shouting Pakistan is such an intolerant society, etc etc.the do the final job for actual planners,.

Aur indian media sab say ziada hops up and down heck have u ever read the riots history of india. Last 100 years no country in world would have seen such internal riots and genocides. as her.

Last edited:
If you don't classify them, you'll be doing extreme injustice to the fallen. It is what it is, have the courage to call a spade a spade.

Prodding is fine but dropping off on 1 side is not caring....its the care many extremists started giving....

Unfortunately, I really have very little holidays and the few I do get my parents ask me to spend with them in Pakistan...or my sis drags me to London...

So have no time to go around listening to people complain and classify things based on labels instead of the common labels of criminal (irrespective of class, race, ethnicity, religion, sect) and non criminal (also irrespective of class, race, ethnicity, religion, sect)

If you don't classify them, you'll be doing extreme injustice to the fallen. It is what it is, have the courage to call a spade a spade.
I do call a criminal a criminal irrespective of their race, class, religion, sect.....

I on the other hand do not paint the followers of the same ideology with the same brush...Ecah human is responsible for their own actions....No one should pay or should be held responsible JUST COZ SOMEONE who shares common idea as you killed doesnt make you a killer!

India is an absolute shithole........ do you wish to emulate their model - if not, then why the comparison? Aim for something better at least!

And no, talking about it doesn't spread more hatred........ not talking about it does!

Aur indian media sab say ziada hops up and down heck did u ever read the riots history of india. Last 100 years no country in world would have seen such internal riots and genocides. as her.

I do call a criminal a criminal irrespective of their race, class, religion, sect.....

I on the other hand do not paint the followers of the same ideology with the same brush...Ecah human is responsible for their own actions....No one should pay or should be held responsible JUST COZ SOMEONE who shares common idea as you killed doesnt make you a killer!

THE DIFFUSION OF INTRA-ISLAMIC VIOLENCE AND TERRORISM: THE IMPACT OF THE PROLIFERATION OF SALAFI/WAH

its time to call a spade a spade

Call the criminals a criminal first over his ethnicity , religion or sect FIRST!

THAT would be calling a spade a spade...Do you think any baby born in a wahabi, salafi when brought up deserves to listen to your biased rubbish? Even if that child was a good human, listening to people victimizing his sect might make him hate you! So be careful with believing everything the West feeds you!

Call the criminals a criminal first over his ethnicity , religion or sect FIRST!

THAT would be calling a spade a spade...Do you think any baby born in a wahabi, salafi when brought up deserves to listen to your biased rubbish? Even if that child was a good human, listening to people victimizing his sect might make him hate you! So be careful with believing everything the West feeds you!
If it acts a like an animal, it looks like an animal then it is an animal. If someone has an ideological agenda and kills due to that agenda then i am going to call him out over that and please do not try to defend this movement because i created a whole thread that exposes this wahabi movement for what it stands for. Today may be a shock to you but i find it not surprising when there is an ideology that explicitly wants to eliminate shiites i.e ISIS, TTP, LEJ

@liontk tell me honestly, do you not see the cycle? Some bloody asshole kills some people and instead of calling him a mad man as in the West, in Pakistan- his cast, religion or sect is advertised as some evil shit and the ones who are not even involved get dragged...

From hatred loop to victimizing to even playing a sectarian card...Arent you people sick of such foul game?

WHEN WILL YOU CALL A CRIMINAL A CRIMINAL IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT THE **** HE BELIEVES OR WAS BORN AS?!

Back
Top Bottom