What's new

Agent of Chaos gets rallied by Indian Deep State

I don't know much tbh, maybe tensions exists where they are sizable number of Sindhis like Gujarat but never heard of any violence, Sindhi Hindus come from business castes (Lohana, Bhatia, Arora, Khatri etc) and are very business minded persons.
Add JST in your qoute

Knew a few Gujarati Muslim families who moved to Pakistan after Partition and in the 90s moved to the US.
Gujarati was the language of Karachi's chamber of commerce, Gujaratis controlled Karachis economy till 1947. Jinnah was a Gujarati too, lol.
DkFl9icU4AIcC3U.jpg

Gujarati was the language of Karachi's chamber of commerce, Gujaratis controlled Karachis economy till 1947. Jinnah was a Gujarati too, lol.
View attachment 637387
Jinnah sb wasnt gujrati but from kathiawar.. though he was born in Karachi and his grandfather was a convert to Islam.

Is he a Ghanchi Teli (Modi's caste)?
Telis are low castes right?

Gujarat? And I think Haryanvi Muslims settled in Punjab mostly?
Most ranghars settled in southern panjab and central regions.

Jinnah sb wasnt gujrati but from kathiawar.. though he was born in Karachi and his grandfather was a convert to Islam.
Kathiawar comes under Gujarat and his caste was Khoja-Lohana - a Gujarati caste.
Depends on the region, somewhere they are clubbed as Baniyas/Vaishyas, so higher than Shudra (farming castes+landless - kammi castes) but in other regions they are Shudra themselves but what does it matter?

Kathiawar comes under Gujarat and his caste was Khoja-Lohana - a Gujarati caste.
I had a friend in school whose family migrated from kathiawar.. used to call him kathia.. well according to him they spoke a distinct language/accent called.. much like the kutchis.

Depends on the region, somewhere they are clubbed as Baniyas/Vaishyas, so higher than Shudra (farming castes+landless - kammi castes) but in other regions they are Shudra themselves but what does it matter?

No, but I would be surprised if bjp elected a teli to lead them.. teli are/were considered peasants.. and in Panjab they use “malik” as their surname.. though “real” maliks are Awans and some southern/seriki speaking rajputs.. like joiya, langrial etc .

My friend from kathiawar actually claimed to be Rajput..

Most ranghars settled in southern panjab and central regions.

Hmm. Gujarati was the native tongue of the top 3 chaps of the era - Gandhi, Patel and Jinnah.

I had a friend in school whose family migrated from kathiawar.. used to call him kathia.. well according to him they spoke a distinct language/accent called.. much like the kutchis.

No, but I would be surprised if bjp elected a teli to lead them.. teli are/were considered peasants.. and in Panjab they use “malik” as their surname.. though “real” maliks are Awans and some southern/seriki speaking rajputs.. like joiya, langrial etc .

Kathiawaris can be Rajputs. I think Ravindra Jadeja is one.

Gujarati/Rajasthani Telis come under Baniya categorisation and are a rich community but in Haryana/UP/Punjab/Bihar/MP, they're Shudra - no Janeu allowed.
And Muslim Telis in latter states use Malik too but it's also used by Jats and Muslim Milkis here.
Well, they will be called simply Gujarati in India as a Lahnda speaker will be called simply Punjabi.
Caste and regions are two different things, man. He can be Rajput as well as a Kathiwari.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom