What's new

Agent of Chaos gets rallied by Indian Deep State

Well who would pay attention.

He is saying exactly what most secularist say all the time.

Replace mahajir tag with anyone else.

But it's good to fling stuff around for fun

see the thread basically expired when you post such buzz kill stuff

Doubt PPP will go for it but this is certainly a step in the right direction.

Quite remarkable that Altaf Bhai got through an entire speech without invoking Anda aur Esprrrm. I suppose Bhai isn't as drunk as he usually is. :partay:

Unfortunately for Altaf Bhai, the Bori and Parchi culture he introduced in Karachi has alienated huge swathes of Karachiites. I doubt this decline can be reversed with a dull and fractured narrative that is divorced from reality. For example, the President of Pakistan, Dr. Arif Alvi, is born, raised and educated in Karachi so Altaf Bhai doesn't have to travel long to find a Mohajir in power. Similarly, PTI itself is very diverse and has a strong base in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

Coming to the London gang, it seems they are under considerable financial strain. Ergo, Bhai is appearing on the show as a reminder that he has sent two letters to Modi — a man directly involved in the mass killings of Muslims in Gujarat and now the rest of India. Then again, misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows.

The attacks on Jinnah, or 2NT, have always been a standard narrative in the Indian playbook. The proxies simply extend/introduce these narratives to their circle of influence while Indian media does the rest. Nothing new or innovative per se.

bhai ki roti rozi bas buri lagti hai. bhai ko fairness cream ki zarorat hai

peace has been profitable to ppp and their partners in pindi!

mene immie bhai ko agent of chaos kia kehdia. bhai se badla le rahe hain pdf wale hahaha

He is not Pakistani leader he is a traitor hiding in London

bhayya altaf or bhayya pirouz hoodboy me sirf naak ka farq hai. baqi bhai karachi me kalay hogaye soraj me jal jal kar.

pirouz hoodieboy to fuwwad fassadan kay sath ata hai. bhai ko wapis Pakistan ana hai. anay dia jaye

Bhai at this best performance

bhai is so progressive he was into zoom inquilaab 20 years ago.

Self explanatory:
Agents of Chaos gets rallied by Indian deep state, shows their frustration. I bet they are trying to get some Pasthtun rep in exile to appear on show too....We picked up a bot poking Gulalai ismail to appear on Def Of very recently

So if they think they will get away with their drama, please do know we are here to monitor them:
View attachment 637473
Thanks to @nascar 42 for putting in efforts in drafting complete script of the Talkshow.

In all seriousenss and jokes aside, this guy is mentally retarded and disabled.

Can anybody share information regarding our military core commanders and bearucracy and judiciary. I mean from which province they belong to. How many sindhis balochis pukhtuns karachiites and punjabis etc. are there. Just checking altaf.

Agencies must prevent the mohajir/MQM spectre/snake from lifting it's head again it was a gross exaggeration/propoganda that harmed our country for decades and has prevented the Mohajir community from moving on and assimilating/blending with the whole of Pakistan.
Self explanatory:
Agents of Chaos gets rallied by Indian deep state, shows their frustration. I bet they are trying to get some Pasthtun rep in exile to appear on show too....We picked up a bot poking Gulalai ismail to appear on Def Of very recently

So if they think they will get away with their drama, please do know we are here to monitor them:
View attachment 637473
Thanks to @nascar 42 for putting in efforts in drafting complete script of the Talkshow.

@I S I why do]

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried watching it. The way the Pakistani leader speaks, i didn't have the patience.
uhm...altaf hussain is no Pakistani "leader". he's not even Pakistani now in fact, he's a brit.

as for major guava...dude...that's some crash of a flop career...from an army major commissioned officer reduced down to running talk shows on the internet...

Back
Top Bottom