What's new

Agent Vinod banned in Pakistan

Wtf is agent Vinod? Sounds like Indian version of James bond, heck, ban Bollywood completely, we hav our film industry to revive this year :pakistan:

Seriously who want to watch a bad charba of Agent 007 when actually James Bond movies have portrayed Pakistan in a positive light due to cold war circumstances and are very much liked in Pakistan. Indian films should be banned in total from Pakistan..expect for few like those by Salman Khan.

true...:tup:
even i m a big fan salman khan...
-true personality on the screen as well as off the screen,
-family movies, i.e no sexuality in his movies at all....
-101% entertainment....

amir movies is ok too...

except salman and amir..

all other actors r bullshit especially srk...(most overrated actor ever!!)

yes, other bollywood actors(**** boring actors) movies should b ban...even in india...

Indian movies should be banned in Pakistani movie houses. Pirated copies should be allowed.

true...:tup:
even i m a big fan salman khan...
-true personality on the screen as well as off the screen,
-family movies, i.e no sexuality in his movies at all....
-101% entertainment....

amir movies is ok too...

except salman and amir..

all other actors r bullshit especially srk...(most overrated actor ever!!)

yes, other bollywood actors(**** boring actors) movies should b ban...even in india...

You mean like committing manslaughter by running over a person?

Amir Khan is a great actor though.

Saif Ali Khan had some lafda at a bombay hotel sometimes back. is that a orchastrated one linked with agent vinod launch?
---
We need films like Border.:devil: Sunny Paaji!

isi isi isi isi isi isi
no more topic for indians

Normally I complain about the ISI obsession in the media. But in this case Agent Vinod is a spy film. You have to include the ISI at some point in the film.

Normally I complain about the ISI obsession in the media. But in this case Agent Vinod is a spy film. You have to include the ISI at some point in the film.

wonder how they'll portray them.....

probably some lean guy with a long 4 foot beard, a khaki shalwaar and some demon-looking facial expressions.

am i somewhat on point here? :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom