What's new

Ahmedabad blast suspect Riyaz Bhatkal allegedly murdered by Chhota Rajan

This Chhota Rajan hides himself under the cloak of Patriotism..
No doubt there should be a balancing force for DI in underworld but this does not mean Chhota Rajan is a good person..

oh please... do u know how this enemity grew between chota rajan and Dawood ?

Who the hell is Chota rajan?

Dawood Ibrahim ka baap. ;) Chota Rajan works independently Indian police, govt and politicians are not supporting him on the contrary they are for his blood.

Despite the backing of a military, infamous intelligence agency and country dawood frequently changes his hideout and got plastic surgey to save him.

@Topic...

Haven't found any Karina Market in whole Karachi yet. Members from Karachi might help us in this Karina hunt. :D

Just go to Gulshan Iqbal area of Karachi and look out for Karina market.

Killing people in Pakistan then fessing up for it, why hasn't the Indian government arrested this guy?

Just go to Gulshan Iqbal area of Karachi and look out for Karina market.

Buddy. I have spent a lot of my time in the Gulshan E Iqbal and I know about it very well. Unfortunately for you and for your hero the "chota dumb" their isn't any Karina market in Gulshan or even in Karachi. This market is as fake as this news from the tabloid. So chill and stop cheering for criminals and thugs. :lol:

OK. Now compare this post with your signature and try to realize what a big hypocrite you are.

@Topic...

Haven't found any Karina Market in whole Karachi yet. Members from Karachi might help us in this Karina hunt. :D

OK chum, nothing i've posted here shows any hypocricy of mine. If bhatkal is indeed hiding in pakistan, like tens of other prime terrorists sheltered by your security agencies, then it just shows my signature true.

But you won't see that, because as per my signature you probably are complicit :wave:

OK chum, nothing i've posted here shows any hypocricy of mine.

Yup. Chum. It does. Your love and respect for criminals and killers was evident.

If bhatkal is indeed hiding in pakistan

The sentence starts with IF so it is yet to be proved or established. Every thing you have said after this sentence falls in the category of rant.

like tens of other prime terrorists sheltered by your security agencies, then it just shows my signature true.

As I said. RANT!!!

But you won't see that, because as per my signature you probably are complicit

Why would we need the fatwa about complicity from complicit individual like you? So leave it kid. :azn:

woh use galat adderss diya to woh sarena towers par to tha but market kareena nahi thi .so rajan confused ho gaya aur kisi aur ko qatal kar aya.isliye TOI ne print nahi kiya.:rofl:

clutching onto straws?There is no karina or kareena market in whole of khi.

I know it's off topic, but

How does a pseudo-Indian living in the United States know so much about Karachi? :undecided: ;)

If the news is true then Chotta rajan has done something good to india,
But again can't trust until official confirmation come out...

So the RAW agent has killed another RAW agent because he became a liability.

With opening of Smajhota express massacre of Pakistanis by Hindu extremists this method of killing accused in jail will continue

Killing people in Pakistan then fessing up for it, why hasn't the Indian government arrested this guy?

1. Correction he have not killed any pakistani its just a runaway terrorist from India, so no pakistani national.

BTW how pakistan will explain sheltering of a terrorist in pakistan??

2. Chota Rajan is not in India living abroad and is on Indian govt.'s most wanted list.

So the RAW agent has killed another RAW agent because he became a liability.

With opening of Smajhota express massacre of Pakistanis by Hindu extremists this method of killing accused in jail will continue

so how do u know they were raw agent, are you one of those spy from india - trying to be tight face. anti india but inside sending info to raw.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom