What's new

Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman Flying in The F-16 Block 52+ On Pakistan Day Parade.

Since it was the F-16 I'm guessing Link-16?

That would be surprising and impressive, because i am not sure for F-16 Link 16 was designed to stream amateur videos, offer Wi-Fi. what next, BLK52+ comes with a HDMI and USB 3 ports? :P

That would be surprising and impressive, because i am not sure for F-16 Link 16 was designed to stream amateur videos, offer Wi-Fi. what next, BLK52+ comes with a HDMI and USB 3 ports? :P

Hahaha yea. Maybe offer a little youtube services free from PTA's meddling?

But on a serious note, wouldn't it be transferred the same way as all the other data? I mean essentially its all just packets of code.

Conclusion: PAF chief was in a 2 seater F-16 with CFT and dorsal spine that houses special electronics for roles like Wild Weasel & He was in the back seat.#

I am surprised to see this conversation of the air chief in a two seater vs. flying the -16 by himself, taking so long and many pages. Its actually very easy to figure out. The -16's have HMS for the main pilot (with the package Pakistan got for bock 52's). But he was wearing a traditional helmet, vs. the one with HSM. That should tell you right then and there that he was sitting on the back seat.

This video was really a show of data linking capability to the rest of the world that the PAF has now integrated real time voice, video and data sharing capability across all platforms. Putting this video out to the national TV system (which then has Chinese communication's systems and satellites) was a proof of that integration. Good for PAF though!!

Amazing, the cockpit camera was million times better than camera used by PTV which are from stone age.

Back
Top Bottom