What's new

Air Force Question Thread

Just a question , does Pakistan Got ''intercept'' tech like iron dome .... and what is the name?
:help:

ofcourse it's useless....
HQ series? which one? 9? or 18?
you sure???

I hate to break it to you but the only long range SAM we ever acquired was HQ-2, which is very outdated now.
A lot of them have been retired as well. If you ever get a chance to go to PAF museum, you will see a few of them sitting on their final resting grounds.

Can anybody tell me why Pakistan Air Force is maintaining a mega fleet of 500 Junkyard fighters like F-7, Mirage-3, Mirage-5 etc instead of buying 64 new F-16 or J-10 and protect the Pakistani skies.

I hate to break it to you but the only long range SAM we ever acquired was HQ-2, which is very outdated now.
A lot of them have been retired as well. If you ever get a chance to go to PAF museum, you will see a few of them sitting on their final resting grounds.

but i have heard that PAF may be looking for HQ-9 or HQ-18 series SAMs?

Can anybody tell me why Pakistan Air Force is maintaining a mega fleet of 500 Junkyard fighters like F-7, Mirage-3, Mirage-5 etc instead of buying 64 new F-16 or J-10 and protect the Pakistani skies.

PAF is in the process of replacing F-7 and Mirage fighters with JF-17. The process is ongoing and we have already replaced A-5 with JF-17.

Back
Top Bottom