What's new

Air Force Question Thread

no upgrade is comparable to other, even for the same plane. These designations are not associated with some specific type of upgrades, its manufacturer/Operator choice to differentiate between planes of the same class with different capabilities

Hi,
Regarding the designation of upgraded models of aircraft, what is the difference between blocks and ABCD model designations. Both represent upgraded models.

Like our upgraded thunder is called block 2, while the Chinese are naming their upgraded j10 as j10a, j10b, j10c.

And for that matter, the f16 we bought is block52 and C/D. Do these separate designations show separate upgrades?

What are we going to do with f7s and Mirages??

Almost 180 F-7 variants with 63-65 F-7PGs that could be retired by 2022 will be preserved in storage where as F-7Ps will go to scrapyard and a couple or so could end up in museum. Same is going to be the fate of Mirage Rose I/II/III in next 10 years all might end up in storage where as the non Rose goes to scrapyard and couple or so to museum and a few as decorations in parks public places or and bases.

Almost 180 F-7 variants with 63-65 F-7PGs that could be retired by 2022 will be preserved in storage where as F-7Ps will go to scrapyard and a couple or so could end up in museum. Same is going to be the fate of Mirage Rose I/II/III in next 10 years all might end up in storage where as the non Rose goes to scrapyard and couple or so to museum and a few as decorations in parks public places or and bases.

Don't forget chorangees!!

Sir, I registered my cousin for Paf as Civillian staff 2014 vacancies online. But date of Birth is wrong I want to change his birthday and his exam date is 18-08-2014 .Please tell.how can I change his birthday.

BTW, why is Pakistan not going after F-35, expensive yes, but very potent. Seems the better option than waiting for a J-31 or 20 or any other 5th gen fighter.

America and Pakistan are still allies right? F-35 would seem the perfect fit to counter any Indian 5th generation and could potentially be a decade + earlier than Indian 5th.

Back
Top Bottom