What's new

Al-Jazeera anchorwomen quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Evil

BANNED
Reaction score
DOHA: Five female news presenters at the pan-Arab Al-Jazeera satellite television channel have resigned over conflicts with management over dress code and other issues, a journalist there said on Sunday.

“This collective resignation is not motivated just by the growing pressure on the presenters concerning their dress code, which was evoked by the media,” said the journalist, who asked not to be identified.

“The conflicts run much deeper,” the journalist added.

The news presenters who have report- edly quit are Jumana Namur, Lina Zahred- din, Lona al-Shibel, Julnar Mussa and Nofar Afli.

The Al-Hayat daily reported on Sunday that they had resigned in the past few days after petitioning management in January over repeated criticism from a top company official for allegedly not being conservative enough in their dress.—AFP

DAWN.COM | International | Five Al-Jazeera anchorwomen quit

Al-jaazeera had buitup a bit of credibilty and openess in the middleast TV broadcasting, but the above kind of conservatism will stifle creativeness and female empowerment.

A very worng step by the Mgt. of Al-Jazeera TV.:tdown:

Al-jaazeera had buitup a bit of credibilty and openess in the middleast TV broadcasting, but the above kind of conservatism will stifle creativeness and female empowerment.

A very worng step by the Mgt. of Al-Jazeera TV.:tdown:

If not wearing anything on TV is indicative of female empowerment, then Indian women must be the most empowered on the planet :cheesy:

If not wearing anything on TV is indicative of female empowerment, then Indian women must be the most empowered on the planet :cheesy:

Those anchors are not coming nude to the read the news ? Are they ?

Those countries are still living in mideveal ages, when will they ever come to 21st century.

yes we are backward ... lol... we enforce this code of conduct beacuse we want our women to be shareing the news not how big are there boobs ..... plus its distracting when you have to listen to the news without poping a boner ... iam not saying it i saw a case study that shows what goes in men minds and uasually its just all bad stuff.... so my conclution is that we aint backward YOU ARE

yes we are backward ... lol... we enforce this code of conduct beacuse we want our women to be shareing the news not how big are there boobs ..... plus its distracting when you have to listen to the news without poping a boner ... iam not saying it i saw a case study that shows what goes in men minds and uasually its just all bad stuff.... so my conclution is that we aint backward YOU ARE

You see anything wrong with this?

JackieJohnson2.jpg

You see anything wrong with this?

Naaah.... its fine as long as I m watching this alone.....;)

you see from what i see in a point of view these women got fired by Arab al jazeera english speaking al jazeera have the complete opposit go ahead youtube it

Those anchors are not coming nude to the read the news ? Are they ?

Those countries are still living in mideveal ages, when will they ever come to 21st century.

yes that why there infastructure is MUCH better than yours

If you cant watch the news without 'popping a boner', i think you need help!

Seriously, be the bigger man, control yourself. They are not showing anything off to pop yo boner.

If watching news can make you a boner , wonder what will be your situation if you go to UK or US.:woot:

If you cant watch the news without 'popping a boner', i think you need help!

Seriously, be the bigger man, control yourself. They are not showing anything off to pop yo boner.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ...no iam not saying it that just a typo i saw a documentary about how men see of women and sadely most of them just see them as a persional whore.... in that documentary the mens where watching tv news... after the news ended the men where asked what was the news? alot of them wailed out saying boobs or said that it was hard for them trying not to pop a boner

^^^ haan yaar shuru shuru mein kuch hota phr banda aadi ho jaata hai :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom