What's new

Al-Jazeera anchorwomen quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
please delete the above post number 60
ast.gif

please delete the above post number 60

no need to request sir..i know its OFFENSIVE...but don't u feel how silly & stupid certain posters are getting into...

Those anchors are not coming nude to the read the news ? Are they ?

Those countries are still living in mideveal ages, when will they ever come to 21st century.

Dude I didnt want to get involved in your pathetic excuse to spew some more ***** towards the Muslims, your little brain still failed to comprehend that this was a decision taken by a corporation and not by a Muslims country. And secondly you forgot that the Medieval countries that you are so conveniently criticizing are the same countries that so many of your country men not only conveniently flood, but would go to what ever extent to get there to make that flashy money. So next time before opening your mouth, do take the ground realities under consideration.

Please, who are you to decide if I am a Muslim or not, why act all high and mighty when you yourself talk in disgusting manner about getting turned on just by looking at women.

Then who are you to judge if the Saudis are righteous or not? Though i do agree that these Saudis are racist and make deals with the Zionists, but going as far as invading Saudi Arabia and overthrowing the people who guard them is totally wrong, especially when our own country is full of corruptness and un-Islamic things how can you expect us Pakistanis to guard the holy sites?

We have many rapes and indecent assaults on women but they are either unreported or the women suffers in silence because our stupid laws would punish the woman first.

True, and that's because of our corrupt society and our corrupt rulers. The ruler is the reflection of the people.

Woman have to dress modestly but even then perverts find a way to be indecent.

True, no body reinforces the laws and due to the culture of our society men get away with these acts.

Regarding the Holy Sites, I am in full agreement with anyone that they should be under the control of righteous people, not money hungry terrorist sympathizers.

And who are you to judge if they are good Muslims or not? especially when you wanted more pictures of "hot anchor women", don't be a hypocrite!:disagree:

I provided you with links that clearly show the Saudi royal family and Bin Laden having dubious relations with the corrupt murderers of the west.

That was Bin Laden, but not the people who guard the holy sites because they are descendants of the bloodline of Abu Bakr RA (i think). They guard the holy sites, not make business deals!

How can the guardian of the Holy Sites be in partnership with those who have killed so many.

So in your opinion, who should guard the holy site? hot anchor women?

You sir are a hypocrite and a dumb one at that.

And your no less either

You do not know the basics of Humanity but rather your own versions of reality.

The holy Quran was sent down by the all might God, so how can you say the Quran is wrong? If Allah wants believing women to cover then how can you go against his command?

Last edited:
I dont understand why every thing has to come down to Islam?

and for the hungry perverts pls go here
Naked News
enjoy the NEWS:lol:

Astaghfirullah, never thought it would come to this!

for some reason we are not allowed to discuss religion but people are allowed to post such nudity things?

What kind of logic is this?:hitwall::angry:

I dont understand why every thing has to come down to Islam?

ask this indian "Dr.Evil" why he's so obsessed with Islamic dress code! He's the one who started this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom