What's new

Al-Zarrar tanks Firepowerr

In India Pakistan war scenario its not obsolete, it can still be used effectively with other assets, it is comprehensively upgraded with good NCW and night fighting capabilities
I don't think it will work in Indo Pak scenario
We have 1600 t 90 tanks plus 2000 t 72s
We have a very capable tank force
Al zarrar can hardly match the capibilities of upgraded t72 let alone t90,
In a tank dual it has little chance

You are absolutely wrong, have you ever served in any army?

Then you have not finished your study! Where have you done your study?
Let's not talk about me ,
Al zarrar is the topic here let's discuss it ,
You were saying it's not obsolete ? Can I ask why? And how will it hold up against upgraded
t 72 tanks

Let's not talk about me ,
Al zarrar is the topic here let's discuss it ,
You were saying it's not obsolete ? Can I ask why? And how will it hold up against upgraded
t 72 tanks

I will make it short:

-bringing effective firepower and destruction with 125mm cannon in enemy lines cant be stopped, it does not matter if it's fired from T-72, T-90 or a Al-zarrar, the round will be fired and if 60% of rounds will hit any enemy Tank Formations, and than the Al-zarrar will be destroyed, than its fine, because the job is done.

- The Alzarrar hast the capability to find, track and hit its targets, tell us, why it could not be so!

- only it lacks is the armour, which can be compromised with a better tactic and camouflage!

You must ask your self why our Tanks could not hit any of yours?

I will make it short:

-bringing effective firepower and destruction with 125mm cannon in enemy lines cant be stopped, it does not matter if it's fired from T-72, T-90 or a Al-zarrar, the round will be fired and if 60% of rounds will hit any enemy Tank Formations, and than the Al-zarrar will be destroyed, than its fine, because the job is done.

- The Alzarrar hast the capability to find, track and hit its targets, tell us, why it could not be so!

- only it lacks is the armour, which can be compromised with a better tactic and camouflage!

You must ask your self why our Tanks could not hit any of yours?
AZ offers the punch but has lower defensive capability. Installing ERA blocks as can be seen at times kinda covers that, employing superior tactics such as mixed formations and camouflaging covers the rest.

You have 1700 t-72M1s (not all upgraded and the only upgrade it has is to its sights, indian fleet being night blind... with only 250 upgraded by 2011-12) and around 1400 T-90s in order and not in service!

As for AZ (its more than a match for your M1)
FCE965F2-AAAC-4DC7-A5AA-03F1299A6E25.jpeg
B58001F2-6FAF-4FAA-9B58-21EB17C9D215.jpeg
6073B695-95BE-48EA-A55A-E619A7176B19.jpeg

D0A00E26-6A4B-4B0B-A932-43CE6D036571.jpeg

t-72m1 (which was built to compete with chieftain , but was no match for the American tank at the time)

DB48A860-616D-49CF-99B9-E6AE0C76C57B.jpeg

AZ offers the punch but has lower defensive capability. Installing ERA blocks as can be seen at times kinda covers that, employing superior tactics such as mixed formations and camouflaging covers the rest.
The T-72m1 itself isn’t known for armour either.. nor it’s fire control system.

What capabilities are you exactly talking about? What are the technical advantages that T72 have over AZ or what are the aspects where you claim AZ wont match T72 (upgraded) or T90 (Indian).

You have 1700 t-72M1s (not all upgraded and the only upgrade it has is to its sights, indian fleet being night blind... with only 250 upgraded by 2011-12) and around 1400 T-90s in order and not in service!

As for AZ (its more than a match for your M1)
View attachment 470537 View attachment 470538 View attachment 470539
View attachment 470541

t-72m1 (which was built to compete with chieftain , but was no match for the American tank at the time)

View attachment 470540

The T-72m1 itself isn’t known for armour either.. nor it’s fire control system.

The Indian fleet is not night-blind anymore, they use also french and polish electronics.

Either the turret is replaced or its just welded with some plates in Al Zarrar?
The added space improves performance against shape charges.

I recall seeing stats from the Syrian conflict and against even low end modern ATGM's, T-72's performed no better than T-55's.

The added space improves performance against shape charges.

I recall seeing stats from the Syrian conflict and against even low end modern ATGM's, T-72's performed no better than T-55's.

Isnt the turret slightly moved up.
Its improvement are spaced armour and ERA both combination gives it a very good chance of survival against AGTMs while not so much against and other tank or artillery

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom