Not open for further replies.

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
pont-576x330.jpg

Algeria to help rebuild Syria by offering 50 mobile bridges

The Algerian Army will provide about fifty mobile bridges to Syrian military engineers to accelerate the reconstruction and recovery of the country, local media say.

This aid is not considered military and it is not the first, in the past fuel deliveries for the benefit of the government and the Syrian alleviated the fuel stress of years 2015 and 2016.

Menadefence

pont-576x330.jpg

Algeria to help rebuild Syria by offering 50 mobile bridges

The Algerian Army will provide about fifty mobile bridges to Syrian military engineers to accelerate the reconstruction and recovery of the country, local media say.

This aid is not considered military and it is not the first, in the past fuel deliveries for the benefit of the government and the Syrian alleviated the fuel stress of years 2015 and 2016.

Menadefence

Post your source, because it doesn't exist.

Post your source, because it doesn't exist.
The source was posted dumbass..in clear..does that tickle your rectum that Algeria is always on the side of history, especially her armed forces..
But for a Saudi slime supporter...I’ll make an exception..
Menadefense.net

The source was posted dumbass..in clear..does that tickle your rectum that Algeria is always on the side of history, especially her armed forces..
But for a Saudi slime supporter...I’ll make an exception..
Menadefense.net

Post the link in the OP, and from now on in every thread. You are reposting a lot of old news in other thread with no sources, which violates forum rules. There is no other source posting such news, let alone anything in Arabic. I don't care if it is true, but you need to post your links.

@Dubious , your rating doesn't mean crap to me..I just say it the way it is..
That energumen is an ISIS fund raiser..I know most of the Palestinian, I've met in the US were..and he is the wrong one to give any lesson of conducts, morals or respects..to anybody!.His types have a lot of blood in their hands..

You already ran away you little girl, from now on any nasty post you make will be answered likewise until you learn how to speak with manners and good etiquette like civilized human beings do.
I invited you to meet me and at that we will differentiate between the girls and the boys..
A freaking MB whahabi Arabs that will teach me etiquette of conduct, like your likes are teaching it in Syria, Yemen, Libya, Niger, Nigeria, Mali..
before your mouth write a check that your as s can't cash..learn first what we are and what we are made of!

@Dubious , I do not care if you give me what ever negative you still card board you still have in your abaya pockett’s but please avoid deleting my threads that didn’t please the uprooted MB..what you should have done is deleting his threads where he is preaching the MB gospel!

@Dubious , I do not care if you give me what ever negative you still card board you still have in your abaya pockett’s but please avoid deleting my threads that didn’t please the uprooted MB..what you should have done is deleting his threads where he is preaching the MB gospel!
What YOU should have done is report them!

You were reported for spreading vile hatred against Arabs for which you had been previously warned about 3x! If you fail to learn, then kindly stop blaming me for your mistakes!

What YOU should have done is report them!

You were reported for spreading vile hatred against Arabs for which you had been previously warned about 3x! If you fail to learn, then kindly stop blaming me for your mistakes!
And instead of jumping and banning me, you should have read , what I wrote..I didn’t insult anyone..you need to temper a little bit your reaction..You moderation is flawed!

And instead of jumping and banning me, you should have read , what I wrote..I didn’t insult anyone..you need to temper a little bit your reaction..You moderation is flawed!
Take your cry to GHQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom