What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waz there's no doubt that Alien's are far superior then us Humans.... Our only hope is Zeebans.... It seems zeebans are match of gootans.... And humans are with zeebans so we are stronger right now. I just hope gootans won't use any deadly weapon on planet earth. May be before they use it the zeebans would take them out.... So far zeebans killed few gootans but in that process very few zeebans did fall victims to gootans.... The difference between zeebans ship and gootans ship is that zeebans ship are more peaceful flashing lights.... Like beautiful looking lights while gootans ships are far brighter in color. It seems gootans are waiting for mothership to arrive on earth.... So far gootans didnt attacked humans but are busy in war with zeebans in which zeebans had upperhand so far.... Don't know what will happen on 28th november when gootans mothership lands on Earth....

It seems this will be 2nd planets war.... The first war was faught over basel rome in 1566.... Its even been explained in history channel.... In that war zeebans defeated other planets aliens who came to attack planet earth.... Humans were not part of that war.... It was between zeebans and unknown planet aliens.... Zeebans came out as victorios.... But this time the enemy is gootans who might be far superior then the enemy zeebans faught in 1566....
http://mysteryoftheinquity.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/ufos-war-over-basel-1566.png?w=400

SultanRahi_flag.jpg
no worry dude take a deep breath n welcome aliens

@isro2222.. my friend.. It really fascinates me to read your posts. You should try your luck in script writing for sci-fi movies. You have a great potential. I'm not being sarcastic btw.

@Janjaweed i wish am wrong.... infact am praying its all fake.... But what about other countries goverment who offisialy declaring about Aliens? Why now? Why they didn't accepted the claims of UFO sightings before? Why all of sudden most nations accepting Aliens do exist and they heading towards Earth.... U.N is not a joke.... I wish everything is in my head but what the hell did i see in india over night sky? There was lights going in circle and then it changed to triangle.... the ship wasn't viewable.... Only the lights were. Whole media was there to view it and it was telecast live.... Why russia making so much noise about alien attack this year? i don't think russian president is an idiot.... i don't think U.N is a joke.... i wish am wrong but UFO's do exist because i have seen one along with thousands of indians.... And many jet fighter pilots seen it too around world in their own countries.... including airplane passengers and even more people seen it from ground.... In america, uk, russia farmers seens it and in mexico whole world seen it who visits mexico.... infacts aliens in mexico are no shy. UFO's in mexico displays lights openly for hours and hours. UFO's do exist. Its america who kept it secret and as russia claimed that america pressured world goverment to keep it secret.... But now it seems america can't keep it secret anymore so they let NASA to tell the truth but bit by bit and not a sudenly so we humans can accept it without being much panic....

@janjaweed here is proof of aliens recorded since 1940s
'Aliens exist' say real-life X-Files | The Sun |News

Breaking news it appears the translation of the aliens home world as gootan was an error theit home planet is pootang, a message recently recived from the aliens has been translated.

We come in peace begin the snu snu.

^^hey isro2222.. i'm not questioning any of your claims. I'm not that clever in these kinda stuff. Obviously you take keen interest in this subject & inference you draw, is just fascinating to read. That's why i said what i said!!

btw... your doubts about the gootan mothership parked for refuelling near sun & mercury... here is the explanation by an ex-astronaut himself..

Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking news it appears the translation of the aliens home world as gootan was an error theit home planet is pootang, a message recently recived from the aliens has been translated

Oh, weally? =3
Cute name :bounce:

images
those who know this man have no problem in dealing with gootan .pootang...poongtang r aliens:devil:

gootan vs zeeban that is?

then why are you bugging us earthlings..
let the aliens sort it out among themselves...

ON A SERIOUS NOTE

this world will be once agian be ruled by stupid people

I hope the OP isn't working for ISRO (or has plans to join it) as his name suggests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom