What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakis....tan..... means land of pak people.
hindus.....tan... means land of hindi people.

goo...tan.. land of "goo" people..

p.s. if you speak urdu or hindi..punjabi...you should know the meaning of "goo"
you didn't know the world of Goo?
World of Goo

or maybe they are googoo dancers

Oh my God, even my own planet earth is not save from these barbaric aliens...beam me up scotty, I dont wanna stay here longer.

Any updates on the impending attack?
should i ready my tin foil hat?

i think the OP watched battleship 2012 and the avengers recently . and is now waiting for the mother ship to come get him:)

I wish its all fake.... But i don't think so many reports of UFO is fake.... Why would russian president putin would say we are already ready. I dont think a guy like putin is an idiot.... Why america and world tried to hide such a big news? Answer is simple 'our goverment didn't want us to panic'. After all economy is important.... And by knowing about aliens what we will do? Dig a hole in ground? By the way indian scientists claimed they will tell us something in 2012 when media asked them about UFO's over Himalayas.... India not making any UFO. We can't even make a decent LCA jetfighter.... What that scientists must be meant is that we will let u know about Aliens that will visit earth in 2012. Now everything is clear.... Its true that gootans heading towards Earth. Why would a U.N Panel appointed ambassador? It was shown on whole world media.... And than when people started to panic then america denied it after observing reaction for long time.... The UFO sighting increased alot. Its the zeebans saying to people to be calm and not to worry because zeebans are protector of Humans and planet earth.... Its believed zeebans flashing colorful lights in a way that its saying we are your friend.... UFO sighting have been reported since thousands of years.... Its the zeebans who came on earth thousands years ago.... And never left. Our hope is on zeebans. Indeed something is up this november. I laughed when i read mayans predicted end of earth in december 2012 but now i doubt it was mayans.... i think it was america who made up a story so humans would be mentaly prepared. Now NASA don't deny anything and Russian goverment openly talking about aliens and attacks.... Something must be going on. I wish its not true but then UFO sightings increased since last year and even U.N Openly accepted that aliens do exist. One of them are zeebans who are friendly towards humans and other is gootans who wants planet earth.... This august or november we might know the truth.... i hope nothing happens to human and earth.

Read this about india to open up about Aliens this december.... It seems india and whole world in 2 minds.... They not sure will gootans attack humans or they coming to teach us advanced science.... By the way same thing happened thousand years ago when mothership full of aliens visited earth. May be they coming to meet us again? Totaly confusing.... But one thing is sure they are coming this november.... Must read this....
Real UFO News - Truth about UFOs by 2012?

If aliens did arrive we should be very worried. Firstly the link between intelligence and predation is very strong, meaning ET may just view our planet as a big resource to take. Secondly if they can travel between the stars their technology will be way beyond our thinking and that means their military/weapons will be able to take out the largest militaries of the world with ease, probably within a day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom