What's new

All about India

Loved the editorial puts all the positives and the negatives in correct perspective.

We still have along way to go and this is for all the South Asian countries.

Do the Indian members feel very lonely, helpless and sad in PDF when they see that members from PK, BD and CN talk against them?

After all all these countries are neighbor of each other where PK, BD and CN are like friends but IN is................ lol......:rofl:

It's a funTA*

Do the Indian members feel very lonely, helpless and sad in PDF when they see that members from PK, BD and CN talk against them?

After all all these countries are neighbor of each other where PK, BD and CN are like friends but IN is................ lol......:rofl:

It's a funTA*

Nop, Not exactly, we just feel pity Seeing Your Helplessness Even then:lol:

^ we are not helpless. Most of time PK and CN members talk on behalf us and against you. lol:lol:

Quit.

It's a funTA*

PDF...??? What is that..Any new Forum..:D
This is Defence.pk

BTW we dont feel lonely..It seems you guys are done with fighting yourselves in Bangladesh section..Dont worry RAW will give you another topic to lock horns pretty soon:lol:..

Tell me one thing ..Do you Guys in Bangladesh feel VERY LONELY ,HELPLESS and SAD knowing that your own elected govt. is on our paycheck and you can not do a damn thing about it..:devil:

^ we are not helpless. Most of time PK and CN members talk on behalf us and against you. lol:lol:

If You werent helpless You wouldnt have raised the topic In here... Anyways Yes I have seen them talking against us, But How does that make us Un happy? it is as obvious as the Apple falling On Newtons Head:lol: I mean Gravitation

^ Oh o - I was talking about only Indian members.

Thread Quit:Y
Good late night:

sore looser...... if you have courage then go to some indian sites and discuss these topics. bcoz we here immediately get banned and you guys have open hand.

It's a funTA*

No, because after all its the internet and a forum. And if your taking this seriously, thinking you have some friends on the internet or something. Your just a loser.

It's a funTA*

Of course it does concern me. I can see the Indians trying to defend their country against all the bashing. While some of the bashing are justified, some are totally biased. I would request others to have a more sensitive approach . Same goes for the Indians too. It would help in having a constructive discussion rather than senseless flame wars.

Quit.

my friend.. by making this statement you are not just embarassing your fellow countrymen, also your PK & CN friends. Ask them privately.. they will tell you how immature your statement is.. these kind of things happenes in nursary play grounds. if you are still a nursary kid, my appologies!!

Back
Top Bottom