What's new

India, Bangladesh hold joint military drills

Yeah, first a South Asian army, then common currency, then South Asian Union and then Akhand Bharat. Indians are implementing their grand plan one step at a time. By the by, why didn't you include Pakistan in your imaginary South Asian army?
If Pakistan will apply they will be considered on merit .

Uncle ji Dont come between husband and wife .
Wife said , "She will have a dialogue if Trump Biden have any dialogue!"

Now my question is ( if you don't mind me asking!) , if Biden sleep with his wife , will she ( Helen of Bangladesh) sleep with her husband Modi too?

Perhaps great @IndianLite can answer it ,since he is personal assistant of Hazrat Sheikh Hasina wazed!

I hope they both are trying to do love jihad to convert Hindus ! But I'm in doubt that Hazrat sheikh Hasina can ever convert Modiji with her love jihad!

However our wahabi mullah @IndianLite can convert many Hindu women with his fake secular identity!

I'm sure he is a desciple of the great BAL asset charmonai pir Fazlul Karim!

Well, once upon a time mother earth was filled with godless heathens. Now only two countries left with just over a billion pops.
Heathen strength always came from their numbers. As of now you folks have that so yah you folks are strong...
Rumi bhai , let's not talk religion! If you carefully take a look at Roman empire , you will understand that heathen force was far superior to God fearing force ( christian Rome)!

Also God fearing force was actually responsible of the destruction of Roman empire!

And now in modern day heathen China is actually trying to end the dominance of God fearing nation America!

However for right reason we are taking God fearing nation's side, but that's different argument! 😊

Are you sure! Pakistan army and ISI is a good combo for Indian security, right?:pakistan:
Pakistan Army has now understood the futility of war on kashmir , they have better sense of economy and development in present scenario , war can not bring kashmir rather it will lead to more problems for the stability of pakistan . So best solution in favour of both countries will be to accept present lines of control as international boundary and move on to have normal business .

Pakistan Army has now understood the futility of war on kashmir , they have better sense of economy and development in present scenario , war can not bring kashmir rather it will lead to more problems for the stability of pakistan . So best solution in favour of both countries will be to accept present lines of control as international boundary and move on to have normal business .
I like what you have written but what do Pakistanis have to say about your opinion?

I like what you have written but what do Pakistanis have to say about your opinion?
Sooner or later everybody will understand , let us wait for feb election , it seems nawaz sharif and the present army setup will come to power ,on the other hand India will also get new govt in march 24 probably modi will come again . All in all they will decide whether to have war or let the trade and peace take the centre stage.If some group from pakistan starts kashmir jihad i hope pak army will not support them .if kashmir remains peaceful then things will be good for both countries .

One thing I don't understand is why doesn't the Indian Army use multicam and choses to favour DPM camo, despite multicam being superior in every way? Perhaps someone from India can explain this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom