What's new

India, Bangladesh hold joint military drills

Could you please shed some light on this?
How did they spare time for sewing cloths ? Had the not had more important affairs of state at hands ?Balban or Aurangjeb they were always under attack from hindus .

How did they spare time for sewing cloths ? Had the not had more important affairs of state at hands ?Balban or Aurangjeb they were always under attack from hindus .
I am not impressed with your answer. I am leaving the thread permanently.

Very strange ,
they had so much spare time to sew clothes , despite fighting daily wars ,
How many wars India today fought? One with China and two with Pakistan. Do you think your PM has no time even to clean his clothes because your PM fought three years in 76 years?

How many wars India today fought? One with China and two with Pakistan. Do you think your PM has no time even to clean his clothes because your PM fought three years in 76 years?

I am talking about times in which Balban and Babar were fighting war because if they did not fight war they would have perished by own family . PM of India is not elected by fighting , it is democracy .
Aurangjeb started commanding and fighting wars at the age of 15 years . He fought wars almost 75 years . I just want to know how he spared time to sew clothes. Same was the case of slave dynasty Balban , he fought many wars to reach the throne , mangoles made his life hell by attacking day and night from western punjab , north Indian hindus never let him settle , when he found time to sew clothes ?

Muslims have tendency to float romantic stories about their so called heroes .

I am talking about times in which Balban and Babar were fighting war because if they did not fight war they would have perished by own family . PM of India is not elected by fighting , it is democracy .
Aurangjeb started commanding and fighting wars at the age of 15 years . He fought wars almost 75 years . I just want to know how he spared time to sew clothes. Same was the case of slave dynasty Balban , he fought many wars to reach the throne , mangoles made his life hell by attacking day and night from western punjab , north Indian hindus never let him settle , when he found time to sew clothes ?

Muslims have tendency to float romantic stories about their so called heroes .
It is good you did not assume that Muslims had no time to go to toilet.

When Aurangzeb was busy to fight the Maratha rebels, he had the time to repair his clothes.

He had also the time to copy Quran and stitch decorated Topis. Some of his assistants would take these to certain shops in the market.

With this small earning, he supported his family. Empresses of both Nasiruddin and Aurangzeb would be in charge of cooking in the kitchen.

Last edited:
they had time for peddling and believing in fake stories . :D
I am unfit to answer the posts of crook Indians as you. No wonder, @Bilal9 is so unfold of your kind of nasty people as if this forum is to play the meaningless pin pong game.

I am done with you.

Done it.

Don’t come to a forum, if you don’t have the capability to back up a claim made by you.

The claim that all neighbours are enemies is an extremely stupid idea. No General would ever say such a stupid thing. There is no such doctrine either, as claimed by you.
Don’t talk like a hypo rat. Indians come to our forum to destroy the threads. Do not think I am that soft speaking one. Learn logic and manners.

Indians come to our forum to destroy the threads.
I am not in charge of Indians here. Ask those who did it.
I asked a very valid question to which you tried to deflect by quoting governors and generals.
You started getting angry when I grilled you over your dubious claims of quoting generals.
Man up and discuss the issue rather than running away giving lame excuses.

we would have a South Asian army, which would include Afghanistan and Burma also.
a similar to Border security force type joint Army-military, which would be common for the whole South Asia :-)

we would have a South Asian army, which would include Afghanistan and Burma also.
a similar to Border security force type joint Army-military, which would be common for the whole South Asia :-)
Yeah, first a South Asian army, then common currency, then South Asian Union and then Akhand Bharat. Indians are implementing their grand plan one step at a time. By the by, why didn't you include Pakistan in your imaginary South Asian army?

Yeah, first a South Asian army, then common currency, then South Asian Union and then Akhand Bharat. Indians are implementing their grand plan one step at a time. By the by, why didn't you include Pakistan in your imaginary South Asian army?
there can't be South Asian combined border security force without Pakistan. i said for 'whole south asia" in my last post.
and it would happen, which is must, in fact. a combined army which may petrol whole south asia from Afghan to Burma, may be think of.....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom