What's new

Altaf Hussain took revenge of Nine Zero raid from Rangers

Bro Politics of that level doesnt involve rough foreign Elements. If MQM has any need of foreign assistance then they dont need to go to useless Indian Agency rather they would end up on MI6 or CIA because both can help them better then Indian Agency can ever dream of.
lol I love it that we both share the same attitude about Indian agency.
Just an honest question ... do you think RAW has something to do with TTP? or it is just fear mongering?

Just an honest question ... do you think RAW has something to do with TTP? or it is just fear mongering?
Dont know and dont wanna know because for me TTP is terrorist outfit that survive only due to our National Confusions.
As for Indian Agency's concern then they would have come in contact with them at some point of time but able to gear any substance from it is questionable.

Last edited:
Yes, through Afghan intelligence agency

you should worry about your sisters safety from hindu rapists freely roaming around in your country.

Poor muhajir community is doing fine here and fully supports governments efforts to get rid of indian supported mafia criminals.

MQM will be declared as a RAW outfit in Pakistan to seek revenge from the poor muhajir community.

Last edited:
why are Pakistani members feeding the Indian troll ? i mean seriously guys ?? why are you taking them seriously ?? let them say whatever they want ..

and Samdari congratulation , for been Full Retard ..
dont Assume things before any sort of Investigation .....
that Area is mostly controlled by your fellow Pathans , so i put my 2 cents on some TTP member , trying to create a Situation like MQM vs rangers , so TTP can reunite and rearrange their Bastards ...

If anybody remembers. Just before elections MQM announced that their offices could be attacked. Then within days, a couple of "safe explosions" happened around MQM offices. However, as soon as the elections concluded not even a fire cracker exploded around the offices. The area around arambagh has been an MQM stronghold.This is the same area where a "safe blast" has already happened before during elections campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if MQM is linked.

If anybody remembers. Just before elections MQM announced that their offices could be attacked. Then within days, a couple of "safe explosions" happened around MQM offices. However, as soon as the elections concluded not even a fire cracker exploded around the offices. The area around arambagh has been an MQM stronghold.This is the same area where a "safe blast" has already happened before during elections campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if MQM is linked.
So you mean to say MQM is behind Arambagh attack and against Rangers suicide attack. Wow that would be Revelation if you can prove that instead of putting Allegations to save Banned Outfits from getting a shot which could put some of PMLN members to threat.

So you mean to say MQM is behind Arambagh attack and against Rangers suicide attack. Wow that would be Revelation if you can prove that instead of putting Allegations to save Banned Outfits from getting a shot which could put some of PMLN members to threat.
Why they even doubt on their assets? that out fit banned filth proudly sit with their ministers in Punjab. Shukar Karen Abhi SBD ne Attacks on ANP MQM pe nahi dale:rofl: bhool geya hoga:agree:

I am not on Qadiani thing.

That qadiani thing is no where near as strong as what the afghan smokes. No matter they blowing themselves up, beating women and shooting kids. You have to smoke pretty strong stuff to do those things.

May be MQM is not involved in that but we have discovered that it was MQM who has instigated shia-sunni war in karachi by killing scholars of both sides, must be on RAW's agenda to do such thing.

You don't know anything about Karachi. MQM put a stop to Shia Sunni conflict, you have never even lived in Karachi. I don't claim to know anything about things I do not know about, you shouldnt try to claim to know anything about Karachi. MQM would divide its vote if its fanning ethnic flames.

Another stupid logic from a hashish smoking afghan.

That qadiani thing is no where near as strong as what the afghan smokes. No matter they blowing themselves up, beating women and shooting kids. You have to smoke pretty strong stuff to do those things.

You don't know anything about Karachi. MQM put a stop to Shia Sunni conflict, you have never even lived in Karachi. I don't claim to know anything about things I do not know about, you shouldnt try to claim to know anything about Karachi. MQM would divide its vote if its fanning ethnic flames.

Shia Sunni is primarily an Afghan thing. Why you think the Hazara (Shia) community had to fled from Afghan wasteland and find refuge in Quetta? MQM can be blamed for a lot of things but MQM has done an excellent job at preventing Shia Sunni conflict. Anybody who says otherwise is totally blind in hatred of Urdu speakers in general and MQM in particular.

MQM will be declared as a RAW outfit in Pakistan to seek revenge from the poor muhajir community.

I am from muhajir community and we will resolve our issue by ourself. Don't interfere in our internal matters. All Indian are not allowed to comments in our internal matters

Punjabis elite are in cleansing mood...right now its turn of muhajirs..god bless

its against terrorist not against Mohajirs, why punjabis, even punjab is tired of terrorism like KPK and Fata, some of the biggest terrorism acts did occurred in punjab which claimed hundered of life.

Shia Sunni is primarily an Afghan thing. Why you think the Hazara (Shia) community had to fled from Afghan wasteland and find refuge in Quetta?.
Hazaras took refuge in British domain, after their failed rebellion against Amir Abdul Rehman.......and that rebellion was not for sectarian reasons but they supported his rebel brother for throne.
Hazaras of Quetta are more close to Pashtuns of Afghanistan than with any other community of Quetta.

Stupid logic from follower of a false prophet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom