What's new

Altaf Hussain took revenge of Nine Zero raid from Rangers

Hazaras took refuge in British domain, after their failed rebellion against Amir Abdul Rehman.......and that rebellion was not for sectarian reasons but they supported his rebel brother for throne.
Hazaras of Quetta are more close to Pashtuns of Afghanistan than with any other community of Quetta.
Amin Abdur Rehman was quite anti of other ethnicity in Afghanistan. The fate those Hazaras suffered during his period people of Kafiristan which is now called Nuristan also suffered the same. The point was after losing some territory to British his power came under the potential threat from Non Pashtuns because he lose large Pashtun Population of his regime to British. The Great Game further made the situation complicated where Russian Empire was in a position to use non Pashtun Elements for Leverage because they had significant number of their Brethren within there territory. due to which he end up Cooperating with British Empire to keep his power in Afghanistan. It was unfortunate situation in which Non Pashtun as well as Pashtun had to suffer during that period.

Amin Abdur Rehman was quite anti of other ethnicity in Afghanistan. The fate those Hazaras suffered during his period people of Kafiristan which is now called Nuristan also suffered the same. The point was after losing some territory to British his power came under the potential threat from Non Pashtuns because he lose large Pashtun Population of his regime to British. The Great Game further made the situation complicated where Russian Empire was in a position to use non Pashtun Elements for Leverage because they had significant number of their Brethren within there territory. due to which he end up Cooperating with British Empire to keep his power in Afghanistan. It was unfortunate situation in which Non Pashtun as well as Pashtun had to suffer during that period.
Russians never approached Hazaras, it was Persia which had influence over Hazaras. Uzbeks of Afghanistan were listening to emirate of Bukhara and were quite anti-Russian. Russia could not use non-pashtun elements, in fact they never made such attempt.

Hazaras were punished for supporting Sher Ali Khan but there was also intention to bring Hazarajat under central authority along with other autonomous areas like Nuristan and Ghilzai belt. Amir Abdul Rehman was an ambitious man and he had realized that Afghanistan can not become strong as long as it is de-centralized. There were too many rebellions and it was good decision to take strong measures against rebels.

So you mean to say MQM is behind Arambagh attack and against Rangers suicide attack. Wow that would be Revelation if you can prove that instead of putting Allegations to save Banned Outfits from getting a shot which could put some of PMLN members to threat.
I said i wont be much suprised if they are. MQM has been using ethnicity and even sectrian faultlines to her advantage. In Karachi, political parties can go to any extent to have their interests secured.
@rest
1102747923-1.gif

There would be no stopping until the militancy is rooted out of country along with its supporters.

I said i wont be much suprised if they are. MQM has been using ethnicity and even sectrian faultlines to her advantage. In Karachi, political parties can go to any extent to have their interests secured.
@rest
1102747923-1.gif

There would be no stopping until the militancy is rooted out of country along with its supporters.
MQM is no longer using ethnic Faultline anymore and has never used Sectarian Faultlines in Karachi ever so get your facts right because you know nothing about how and with whom those Sectarian groups have collaborated in the past.

The only Party that currently using Sectarian Fault Line in Pakistan to its Advantage is PMLN. Follow the Thread I created for your Allegation to understand the prospective. Here is a link for you

MQM is no longer using ethnic Faultline anymore and has never used Sectarian Faultlines in Karachi ever so get your facts right because you know nothing about how and with whom those Sectarian groups have collaborated in the past.

The only Party that currently using Sectarian Fault Line in Pakistan to its Advantage is PMLN. Follow the Thread I created for your Allegation to understand the prospective. Here is a link for you
hahaha itnay masoom MQM walay ho he na jain :lol: Itnay confidence se jhut puray Pakistan ma Joe aur nahi bolta.

ahaha itnay masoom MQM walay ho he na jain :lol: Itnay confidence se jhut puray Pakistan ma Joe aur nahi bolta.
Agar apko Karachi ka kuch pata huta tu shayad app yeh baat na kartay. Only Ethnic Ghettos are considered No Go Areas for MQM in Karachi like Lyari, Banarus, Sohrab Goth Sachal Goth etc in rest of Karachi mixed population MQM is the biggest Force.

Agar apko Karachi ka kuch pata huta tu shayad app yeh baat na kartay. Only Ethnic Ghettos are considered No Go Areas for MQM in Karachi like Lyari, Banarus, Sohrab Goth Sachal Goth etc in rest of Karachi mixed population MQM is the biggest Force.
The safest areas in Karachi are DHA and Clifton. Baqi Sara Karachi no-go he hay in one way or another.

The safest areas in Karachi are DHA and Clifton. Baqi Sara Karachi no-go he hay in one way or another.
Ever visit DHA at 9:00 PM?Experience it yourself and then tell me how safe that area actually is. FYI the first Attack on Choudary Aslam's life also happened in his residence in DHA.

Ever visit DHA at 9:00 PM?Experience it yourself and then tell me how safe that area actually is. FYI the first Attack on Choudary Aslam's life also happened in his residence in DHA.
I think you should visit DHA around mid night and see how DHA constantly patrols the streets now. No qabza mafia is there in DHA as the rental agreement is now deposited with the nearest police station. There is a reason why DHA's estate trades at multiples of 2-3X to the rest of the city.

I think you should visit DHA around mid night and see how DHA constantly patrols the streets now. No qabza mafia is there in DHA as the rental agreement is now deposited with the nearest police station. There is a reason why DHA's estate trades at multiples of 2-3X to the rest of the city.
Buddy I have even Traveled there at 4:00 PM and let me tell you after 9:00 PM you will hardly witness a few people in the Street and all kinds of sexual Activities become common at that time as Khawaja Sara's and Call girls are on the street. During PPP Govt. some of Lyari Gang War members were involved in Street Crimes during that period. People who Travel there at night for work travel in Groups rather then Alone.

Buddy I have even Traveled there at 4:00 PM and let me tell you after 9:00 PM you will hardly witness a few people in the Street and all kinds of sexual Activities become common at that time as Khawaja Sara's and Call girls are on the street. During PPP Govt. some of Lyari Gang War members were involved in Street Crimes during that period. People who Travel there at night for work travel in Groups rather then Alone.
Which phase are you talking about?

It was TTP attack. MQM' s nasty militant wing has not reached to it staged where it can produce Suicide Bomber.

It was TTP attack. MQM' s nasty militant wing has not reached to it staged where it can produce Suicide Bomber.
What if there was a bomb fitted in bike but the biker didn't knew about it and he was just told that just hit the bike with Rangers car and other people will attack but the moment he hit the bike with the car the bomb was set of through remote ???? @Horus @Leader @Jazzbot @haviZsultan @Bratva

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom