What's new

Altaf Hussain took revenge of Nine Zero raid from Rangers

I certainly think it was MQM who did this to rangers.

MQM will be declared as a RAW outfit in Pakistan to seek revenge from the poor muhajir community.

I certainly think it was MQM who did this to rangers.
According to Rangers it was Suicide Attack. I dont know about MQM having such Suicidal tendencies.

MQM will be declared as a RAW outfit in Pakistan to seek revenge from the poor muhajir community.
Dont bring pathetic Indian Intelligence crap into it because RAW doesnt have capability like that and cant have it even if they try.

According to Rangers it was Suicide Attack. I dont know about MQM having such Suicidal tendencies.

Dont bring pathetic Indian Intelligence crap into it because RAW doesnt have capability like that and cant have it even if they try.
No Raw doesn't have the capability I agree but misinformation can always be spread to gain sympathy to conduct further operations.

Punjabis elite are in cleansing mood...right now its turn of muhajirs..god bless

No Raw doesn't have the capability I agree but misinformation can always be spread to gain sympathy to conduct further operations.
No one in their Right mind would consider that misinformation because people are quite aware of things here and MQM is considered Pakistani Establishment's tool rather then RAW's tool so Misinformation like that would be Laughable at best.

Punjabis elite are in cleansing mood...right now its turn of muhajirs..god bless
Dont bother here buddy its nothing but Love Hate relationship of State and this group. Dust would be settled within few days just like it happen in the past.

Cleansing of terrorist and criminals of karachi, not mohajirs.
W/out trials? it sure is some thing nasty. It has started, state approved army executed cleansing of muhajirs in the name of as ganja said "crime free".

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom