What's new

Altay tank prototype will be displayed on 10th May

Heavy and Impressive always wanted AK-II to have some similar design features.

What Turkey is planning to invade other countries in this Altay tanks? Arab countries? Israel? Not only Turkey but Turkey expands ambitious of NATO's strengths.

These Altay is copy from German Leopard Tanks counterparts. :disagree:

What Turkey is planning to invade other countries in this Altay tanks? Arab countries? Israel? Not only Turkey but Turkey expands ambitious of NATO's strengths. These Altay is copy from German Leopard Tanks counterparts. :disagree:

I see visible difference in Atlay and German Leopard 2 tank.
Turkish modernization efforts and development of these Tanks ensure to replace M60 (sabra) tanks (extensive upgraded by isrealies) in the future. So its essentially the modernization. As Turkish economy expands its status is rising as a Gold in the region its has to modernize and increase for the protection of Turkey incase bad intentions similar to saddam-kuwait sort of situation doesn't take place. Turkey is on the right track and no dependent alone on NATO, infact NATO has lost its spirit.

I see visible difference in Atlay and German Leopard 2 tank.
Turkish modernization efforts and development of these Tanks ensure to replace M60 (sabra) tanks (extensive upgraded by isrealies) in the future. So its essentially the modernization. As Turkish economy expands its status is rising as a Gold in the region its has to modernize and increase for the protection of Turkey incase bad intentions similar to saddam-kuwait sort of situation doesn't take place. Turkey is on the right track and no dependent alone on NATO, infact NATO has lost its spirit.

There are more than 24 NATO bases in Turkey.
NATO's Eastern Anchor. 24 NATO bases in Turkey

Turkey will NOT leave NATO memberships and they will continue to depend on NATO if any case or Russia/China/SCO. Georgia wars explained everything. NATO countries act together in current small wars (i.e Libya) in no matter what their role differences and will base next in Kosovo. Saddam-Kuwait, no possible because they are under safe guard of US/NATO memberships.

There is cooperation between Turkey, South Korea tanks based on German designs and some parts. Will depend on F-35s.

I don't understand one thing why anyone praised the gold rise of turkey but it is obvious not. ;)

Turkey will NOT leave NATO memberships and they will continue to depend on NATO if any case or Russia/China/SCO. Georgia wars explained everything. NATO countries act together in current small wars (i.e Libya) in no matter what their role differences and will base next in Kosovo. Saddam-Kuwait, no possible because they are under safe guard of US/NATO memberships.

There is cooperation between Turkey, South Korea tanks based on German designs and some parts. Will depend on F-35s.
I don't understand one thing why anyone praised the gold rise of turkey but it is obvious not. ;)

Nobody is saying Turkey will leave NATO, the point is not to be dependent to be ever ready. It does not matter go look into Pakistani equipment from tank to cruise missiles...Indeed it is one of the most successful government and economies in EuroAsia.

Chinese & Russians are not assholes to start a war with Turkey. China is not US it does not want War or ruin its economy. The only possible future oppoment could be isrealies not even greece that conflict with end up behind closed doors not on the battlefields.

Isn't india dependent on russia, Pakistan on US/China, US on the Arabs oil and money.

Ignorant people should first educate themselves before opening their mouths and becoming the forum moron.

@raptor

there is certain things about turkey you would never understand. and one of them is the defence sector and NATO!

Ignorant people should first educate themselves before opening their mouths and becoming the forum moron.

combat-master relax raptor is a good chap his point is turkey is part of NATO so it does not need expansion/development of its defense forces where as we are saying Turkish need not relay on NATO and needs to excel in defense field.

combat-master relax raptor is a good chap his point is turkey is part of NATO so it does not need expansion/development of its defense forces where as we are saying Turkish need not relay on NATO and needs to excel in defense field.

I don't care what he thinks of NATO, and this thread is no place for a discussion on NATO.

What I do care about and his senseless ignorance even when being told countless times, that this tank is being developed in partnership with South Korea. Him having delusional ideas of the tank being based off German tanks is pure ignorance, instead of educating himself he'd rather spew it all over the forum.

Nobody is saying Turkey will leave NATO, the point is not to be dependent to be ever ready. It does not matter go look into Pakistani equipment from tank to cruise missiles...Indeed it is one of the most successful government and economies in EuroAsia.

Chinese & Russians are not assholes to start a war with Turkey. China is not US it does not want War or ruin its economy. The only possible future oppoment could be isrealies not even greece that conflict with end up behind closed doors not on the battlefields.

Isn't india dependent on russia, Pakistan on US/China, US on the Arabs oil and money.

I agree with you, fellow! I know, no country especially Russia, China, SCO direct war to Turkey but deploy some small neighbor countries just in case. (i.e. Georgia, Libya). Turkey itself is NATO member which helped West and European counterparts alot. Everyone see Turkey a rising star with more developing but in reality it is expanding NATO's strategic strengths. Turkey help NATO grow big and stronger in developing more defence sectors, some of them (Muslims) fool praising Turkey in rescue Muslims countries near futures.

I don't think, Israel and Turkey are not possible enemies but I know Israel (and its superb Technology) will watch closely on Turkey and encourage PPK endless war, train Greece, relations with Armenia. After flotilla case, Turkey asked NATO to join together in stressful time but it doesn't work.

For Pakistani equipment from tank to cruise missiles, our country is a bit ahead far advanced including Al-Khalid Tanks, self-developing JF-17, Babur, Nasr, vice versa without the need of NATO. Turkey is improving its obsolete machines. ;)

I don't care what he thinks of NATO, and this thread is no place for a discussion on NATO.

What I do care about and his senseless ignorance even when being told countless times, that this tank is being developed in partnership with South Korea. Him having delusional ideas of the tank being based off German tanks is pure ignorance, instead of educating himself he'd rather spew it all over the forum. Ignorant people should first educate themselves before opening their mouths and becoming the forum moron. Blah blah blah....

I never knew you are so much emotional instead calm discussion. Most of these forum recognize me as you can see my posts/thanks compared to you. I think, not only you but other Turkish members are much same emotional issues. I respect you to defend Turkey as well as I support my countryman.

Turkey, South Korea, and Germans are very must similar designers you can see pictures. Don't lie to me.

Take care, man!

I never knew you are so much emotional instead calm discussion. Most of these forum recognize me as you can see my posts/thanks compared to you. I think, not only you but other Turkish members are much same emotional issues. I respect you to defend Turkey as well as I support my countryman.

Turkey, South Korea, and Germans are very must similar designers you can see pictures. Don't lie to me.

Take care, man!

you pretty much failed on this part of the post.

- "you can see my post/thanks compared to you". in what way? look at how many times he has posted something and look at you. he is probably one two months old in this forum.

we dont have emotional issues, what we have is people who misguides the readers to believe turkey is something it isnt. and what are you talking about war with armenia greece etc? grow up and realize that those will never happen.

-"Turkey, South Korea, and Germans are very must similar designers you can see pictures. Don't lie to me."

just because you have similar design doesnt mean it is the same. and leopard is no where close to look like altay!

anyway i'll be back, im going to cuma!

I never knew you are so much emotional instead calm discussion.

I'm of Mediterranean blood, if you don't know what that entails I suggest you Google it.

Most of these forum recognize me as you can see my posts/thanks compared to you.

Good for you, now what does that have to do with anything? Do you think just because you have a significant amount of Posts/Thanks you deserve my respect ? I suggest you come to your senses and have a reality check.

I think, not only you but other Turkish members are much same emotional issues. I respect you to defend Turkey as well as I support my countryman.

Read first quote. In regards to "defending" ones country, are you implying that you are purposefully belittling Turkey and Turkish people ? If so I can belittle your country until you learn to respect my country as I do yours.

Why don't you just say, Turkey, South Korea and Germany follow the Western design of MBT instead of comparing one tank to another. That is the proper term.

Turkey want's a western design MBT as it has proven to be far superior to eastern counterparts. We've seen how Israel turned Syrian tanks into rust in the 7 day war with western tanks even though syrians had "superior" russian tanks.

We also see China developing tanks that are akin to western design MBT, you won't see China developing an Al Khalid like tank, hell we might even see Al Khalid 2 to be more like western tanks.

Take care, man!

Yea, you to..

Back
Top Bottom