What's new

Amar Bil Maroof - Wrong Translation

Mr.Green

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan has started to change the translation of Quran e Paak.

‘Amar Bil Maroof’ rally​

The ruling party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has given the title of ‘Amar Bil Maroof’ or ‘Standing with Righteousness’ to the public rally.

During his media interaction, Khan said: “I want the entire nation to join me on March 27 to send one message - that we are not with evil, we are against it.”

Below is link to the news report

The correct translations is this:

Amr bil Ma’roof wa Nahi ‘anil Munkar is a popular Qur’anic phrase which means ‘Enjoining the Ma’roof and forbidding the Munkar‘.​

Source and details are here:

This verse is also in surah luqman when hazart luqman a.s tell his son rightous deeds to do and its a guidline for all human beings.
Screenshot_20220325-171611_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

‘Amar Bil Maroof’ rally​

The ruling party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has given the title of ‘Amar Bil Maroof’ or ‘Standing with Righteousness’ to the public rally.

During his media interaction, Khan said: “I want the entire nation to join me on March 27 to send one message - that we are not with evil, we are against it.”

Amr bil Ma’roof wa Nahi ‘anil Munkar is a popular Qur’anic phrase which means ‘Enjoining the Ma’roof and forbidding the Munkar‘.​

Sach bolne k liye Pehle first You have to Stand with Sach
Naiki ka Hukam dene k Liye you have first stand with the Naiki karnay wala

No body has destroyed the Islam than the Molvis > total lack of practical knowledge of universe cant help you understand the islam ( aka Adha Ilm tabahi ha)

‘Amar Bil Maroof’ rally​

The first sentence of this thread is the very definition of bughaz-e-imran

Back
Top Bottom