What's new

Amazing Gen. Faiz told journalists to stop criticizing Nawaz Sharif?

Yaar meri umeed mat toro please ager bajwa wala kam chalu raha to pakistan ka end qareeb hai phir
sir ji... PMLQ ka end ho gaya ...they again trying to find refuge under establishment wings ....they used PTI ..now they are reaching the expiry date.

Yaar meri umeed mat toro please ager bajwa wala kam chalu raha to pakistan ka end qareeb hai phir

I deem it my duty to prepare my fellow countrymen for the coming shocks. My problem is that I am a realist and don't go for false hopes.

It’s quite clear.

The Sharifs are premature babies of the establishment.

They banish them, take them back into the fold, and repeat.

The duffers and the crooks have been playing these games for a good 3 decades.
The real duffers and crooks are Pakistani public who keep falling for it.

Gen. Faiz told journalists . . . at the orders of Bajwa

IK also said to Bajwa that IK had info that Faiz Hameed told Maulvi Fazal to do a dharna against PTI government

IK also said to Bajwa that IK had info that Faiz Hameed told Maulvi Fazal to do a dharna against PTI government
Yes, Fazlo said in a public meeting Faiz asked him for Dharna.

Our mafia leaders dont understand that if they use their energies/power for the benefit of people, they will earn twice more respect and power.

Ab kon samjhaye inko.

Ages of slavery ....this land always welcomes foreign invaders ...
Would be interesting to discuss this topic.

People of subcontinent have been at the receiving end of invasion from different empires (Greeks, Persian, Arabs, Afghans, Mughals, British) with no worthwhile empires of their own.

So Faiz Hameed is a villain too now?

Kia kar rahai ho PTI walon?

1948 mein Kashmir bhi azaad karaya tha Qabailyon nay, hum taliyan baja rahay thay, or hain.

Historically yeh bhi theek nahi waisai but anyways

So Faiz Hameed is a villain too now?
Kia kar rahai ho PTI walon?
That's why I tried to specify,, "at the orders of Bajwa"

In military , subordinate doesn't refuse orders from higher up irrespective of their personal feelings of right & wrong.
They should though, if they feel order is wrong, but they are trained not to.

آئین جاۓ بھاڑ میں، حلف جاۓ بھاڑ میں

کسی فوجی کو روک کر پوچھنا کہ ذرا اپنے حلف کے الفاظ تو بتاؤ
اور دیکھنا کہ کتنوں کو پتا ھے کہ انہوں نے حلف کیا لیا ھے

Last edited:
Yes, Fazlo said in a public meeting Faiz asked him for Dharna.
Dharma rally is a constitutional right...if u let one do it and stop others that's unfair..regardless how corrupt the other is

The same rally was sent back by the same generals..
Now u r going to hatch a conspiracy out of this one as well..
Kadoo heads ..no sense of understanding of things... only coming here and yapping.

Back
Top Bottom