What's new

Amazing Gen. Faiz told journalists to stop criticizing Nawaz Sharif?

Dharma rally is a constitutional right...if u let one do it and stop others that's unfair..regardless how corrupt the other is

The same rally was sent back by the same generals..
Now u r going to hatch a conspiracy out of this one as well..
Kadoo heads ..no sense of understanding of things... only coming here and yapping.
I accept " Dharma " rally " is " only his constitutional right and we know it.... lol

Pakistan army is the new Punjab police.
With Sharif loyalists on key positions.

Gen. Faiz told journalists . . . at the orders of Bajwa

IK also said to Bajwa that IK had info that Faiz Hameed told Maulvi Fazal to do a dharna against PTI government

Yes, Faiz was DG of ISI so Fazlu could not bring the Dharna without support from Faiz. I just don't understand why PTI supporters fell in love with Faiz :rolleyes: .

The PTI higher ups probably think all establishment handlers are wrong numbers.

The PTI folks are just pro anyone who they think are anti establishment. 😅

Yes, Faiz was DG of ISI so Fazlu could not bring the Dharna without support from Faiz. I just don't understand why PTI supporters fell in love with Faiz :rolleyes: .
That's based on few things I think
- IK resisted/delayed his removal from DG ISI
- IK said Faiz informed him of certain conspiracies against his govrnment
- anti-IK politicians & media kept alluding to "help from Peshawar" as if Faiz was still helping IK despite removal from ISI.

So I guess those things resulted in PTI supporters believing that Faiz was opposing Bajwa's plans
Which may very well be true!
But Faiz was still under orders from Bajwa and was bound to obey Bajwa.

That's based on few things I think
- IK resisted/delayed his removal from DG ISI
- IK said Faiz informed him of certain conspiracies against his govrnment
- anti-IK politicians & media kept alluding to "help from Peshawar" as if Faiz was still helping IK despite removal from ISI.

So I guess those things resulted in PTI supporters believing that Faiz was opposing Bajwa's plans
Which may very well be true!
But Faiz was still under orders from Bajwa and was bound to obey Bajwa.

Perfect analysis.

Back
Top Bottom