What's new

Amazing .........

We are shameful sometimes that when this same soldier acts against the so called constitution of Pakistan we will forget his all scarifies and we will call him traitor! Salute to all Pak soldiers and officers all the way to COASs of Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Indian members please this is a thread where we are paying tributes to our soldiers so please don't bring drama here. there is some limits in animosity

296933_230256867032115_100001434115425_646514_956012890_n.jpg

Can't see the difference..... try removing your Indian goggles.

They can,t remove there goggles sir when ever we talk about Pakistan and Pak army ............
And thanx to u sir its first time u comment on my post . I really like u and imran bhi and always try to learn alot from u both.........

He is paid to this like anyother army person...

Are you suugesting that since he gets a salary he is ' expected' to sleep like this ?..Or .. it no big deal that a soldier sleeps thus?

If you are then maybe you are right but only partially as hardship comes with the job and a soldier does not complain or go on strike like others do when they are denied the basics.

Apply this to all starting from the PM downwards who get paid , do they do they do their job ?

For a soldier in field to get an opportunity to take off ones boots is a big thing.

Being a military forum one expects members to appreciate the hardships those in uniform face in the line of duty. Compare this if you can with others who loot the land and people they are paid to serve.

Thats all.

good boy, this is what you are paid for ! :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Wither it is 2011 BC or 2011 AD . War is still the same.

yup....ugly !!!

mate its just that one country cares about its soldiers and provides them mats while the other doesn't. given the situation , i believe any army man worth his salt would be able to put up with the harshest outdoor life they are thrown at.

sleep001.jpg

I just removed my Indian goggles and lo and behold, the Pakistani soldier seems more comfortable, warmly wedged between those smooth rocks! Thanks for the advice! :D

Cheers!

mate its just that one country cares about its soldiers and provides them mats while the other doesn't. given the situation , i believe any army man worth his salt would be able to put up with the harshest outdoor life they are thrown at.

What utter nonsense, going by your logic, we don't issue them with Guns and Boots either. !!!
The soldier is probably on the front taking a respite after a battle.

I just removed my Indian goggles and lo and behold, the Pakistani soldier seems more comfortable, warmly wedged between those smooth rocks! Thanks for the advice! :D

Cheers!
you may have removed ur indian googles but they just made u a bigger dumbass then u already are, so please put them back on.
try laying on stones and it will start to hurt, its very uncomfortable and a pain.
besides you dont need to lay in rocks to get warm, IT IS PAKISTAN. the warm is everywhere

ur indian googles just made u a bigger dumbass then u already are.
Huh? What do you know about me? Nix! Nada! Only imbeciles speak like you have just done. Oh wait! Since you're one...well, never mind!

Heck! The crap we have to put up from posters like you. Using civil language probably isn't taught in your schools and homes. It's one's upbringing that reflects on what one writes. And I being a 'dumbass' as you mentioned, is better than being a juvenile delinquent with imbecilic tendencies and childish behavior.

Now go get some fresh air! And stop using derogatory language even if you lose an argument.

Cheers!

227806_150401538359927_126379560762125_295090_4621168_n.jpg

We not only sleep on rocks we also offer our prayers on them we doesn,t need any comforts because our soldiers are trained to face any thing not to demand mats so that they can sleep easily

Huh? What do you know about me? Nix! Nada! Only imbeciles speak like you have just done. Oh wait! Since you're one...well, never mind!

Heck! The crap we have to put up from posters like you. Using civil language probably isn't taught in your schools and homes. It's one's upbringing that reflects on what one writes. And I being a 'dumbass' as you mentioned, is better than being a juvenile delinquent with imbecilic tendencies and childish behavior.

Now go get some fresh air! And stop using derogatory language even if you lose an argument.

Cheers!

Give a silly answer and you are likely to be paid back in the same coin.

227806_150401538359927_126379560762125_295090_4621168_n.jpg

We not only sleep on rocks we also offer our prayers on them we doesn,t need any comforts because our soldiers are trained to face any thing not to demand mats so that they can sleep easily
that's nice true identity of a Muslim

This is silly. Good soldiers of all countries can put up with sleeping anywhere.

In WW2, hundreds of thousands of soldiers slept every night for weeks in freezing fox holes, wet, cold, miserable.

images

What utter nonsense, going by your logic, we don't issue them with Guns and Boots either. !!!
The soldier is probably on the front taking a respite after a battle.

no mate , what i am trying so hard to make you understand is that there is no difference between the soldiers in two photos , the only one difference is that while one is well equipped one is int. to try to claim that a Pakistani soldier is better and give your self a false sense of security using that assumption is wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom