What's new

Amazing .........

no mate , what i am trying so hard to make you understand is that there is no difference between the soldiers in two photos , the only one difference is that while one is well equipped one is int. to try to claim that a Pakistani soldier is better and give your self a false sense of security using that assumption is wrong.

Plz there is nothing like equip or not all the thing matters is determination n will to face hardships as the pic shows n we trying to say. No one can win a battle when one's army crying to have good equipment. As one say guns never matter all matter is the man behind the gun .........

Plz there is nothing like equip or not all the thing matters is determination n will to face hardships as the pic shows n we trying to say. No one can win a battle when one's army crying to have good equipment. As one say guns never matter all matter is the man behind the gun .........

i know as Pakistanis you probably believe that 1 of your solider is equivalent to ten of ours , but let me site an example of poorly equipped soldiers loosing . in 62 when we fought the Chinese army, our soldiers had a lot of determination . but what they did not have was cold weather equipment , guns or even jerry cans . the result is history .
also it was not the point i was trying to make . i said that do not underestimate the American in the picture . he is equally determined to fight as you are . he is just better equipped to do so . just because he has a ground mat to sleep on does not make him soft.

Stop bickering for once for Heaven's sake, good God ! It takes balls to do both: sleep on a carpeted road in the blistering heat or try to take a nap wedged between hard rocks with no flat surface as a base. You don't expect to be treated like a beauty pageant when you sign up to be a soldier, lack of resources, equipment, sleeping mats or anything else has got nothing to do with the lifestyle of a soldier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom