What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

what can i say!!!! i guess army chief knows what he is doing? who wouldve thought 20 years ago that it will all come down to this. Saddle up your horses guys, you guys are going for the most turbulent ride of your life.

i always say this, "wars r won by nations who dont act foolish"

Last edited by a moderator:
lol were did i said raw ????? first of all no indian are welcome here with there stupid comments.

and about Indian and Isrealies want america attack Pakistan before leaving Afghanistan is reported by ur own newspapir....

Don't argue with these superstitious Indians.they are the most stupid people i have seen on earth.

A very stupid decision.

Any border flare up could trigger a major clash. It is the job of the commanders to oversee these kinds of actions.

Does Kiyani lack communication equipment for his soldiers to call HQ and rely what is going on the ground? I mean how long does it really take to call HQ and get orders from top commanders that they are under attack.

Nato attacked Pakistanies in hope of Pakistan will answer back. Americans will find a reason to attack Pakistan as it cant do as today. When i mean attack i mean full scaled war in Waziristan etc.

Why Pakistani airforce wasnt sent in is because lets say full scale war is started Pakistani air force fuel which is blocked by Americans ships in arabian sea. If i am not wrong Pakistan cant get from Iran either. So in other words we are surrounded by enemy who want us to answer.

What i read in Indian newspapir India is fully prepared with isrealies to take out Pakistani defence and take out our nukes. Indian Isrealie lobby is working to get rid of our nukes before USA leave Afghanistan. They think they will never get this chance again.

Thats reason Pakistan did not completly cut of ties with Afgan taliban.IF they have any connection at all. I fully understand them now.

Why did NATO chooose to attack a remote outpost?

Why not attack a major military base and get the Pakistan Air Force involved in this?

These kinds of threads are yet another reason why there needs to be an intellect filter on membership in this forum.

People with ZERO knowledge like the poster who started this buffonish thread degrade the quality of debate on this forum and with the intellect filter in place, people like him cannot join such forums as they lack the intelligence to give meaningful contributions. :)

^ Mercenary is an indian. Ignore this false-flagger. In another post he said india should be given a bigger role in Afghanistan.

I can only laugh :lol:

You debate like a 5 year old child. And by your nick you are 27 years old. Sad, just sad. :lol:

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

why secret? its something illegal? i think its there right to retaliate without asking for permission :hitwall:

Depends on where you are stationed.

If you are guarding a sensitive site like a Nuclear Storage Site, then absolutely, they have a right to realiate.

But on the border, that could trigger a major policy crisis, so its best for top commanders to give orders to retaliate rather than a solider going gung-ho.

And I ask again, how much trouble is it for a soldier on the border to radio HQ to ask for orders?

To OP's credit, this is the most intelligent thing he has posted ever.

I also agree that Indians should not post while he goes on about Mossad and RAW. Why let intelligent thought and reason come in the way of an awesome theory???

Pakistan has always tried to have amicable relations with the US/NATO Forces in Afghanistan. But the US has always undermined this relationship. The US claims that Pakistan's security is of utmost importance in the region, yet, every action taken by them undermines Pakistan's security. Whether that is violating Pakistan's national sovereignty, drone strikes, cross border terrorism from Afghanistan; all their actions in Afghanistan have destabilized Pakistan. The US says it wants to have a good relationship with Pakistan, yet, they make baseless accusations against the ISI of playing double games. The mistrust (trust deficit) that has a developed in the relationship has been a result of this/the US as well.

The NATO's attacks of aggression that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers was not only a violation of international law, but also went against the agreement & understanding reached by Pakistan & NATO on how to combat terrorism in the region.

NATO might, through their foolhardy acts of aggression, try to provoke Pakistan into a military confrontation with them; but Pakistan will not act rashly & haplessly like they are doing. These are unacceptable actions, but Pakistan is a responsible nation, & will deal with the matter appropriately, through the right channels. NATO will be made to pay for their actions that resulted in 24 Pakistani soldiers being killed. An outright confrontation between the US/NATO & Pakistan is not good for both the countries, neither is good for the region. Pakistan realizes that, & it will act responsibly, despite every effort NATO is making to lure Pakistan into a military confrontation.

What ever US speaks should be heard from one year and vented out of another

It is crystal clear that whoever carried out the attacks knew exactly what they were doing. I have closely followed the US air strike procedures.

ANY requested air strike has to be authorized by several levels of military command. While the authorizations are being sought the coordinates of the target are conveyed to the ground command center. They view the area thru satellites, weigh if the target is friendly or hostile and check if the target is already known (in this case it was) etc. Once all the authorizations are obtained the air strike request is cleared and target is engaged. This process would be followed even if somebody saw OBL walking on the streets of Kabul and requested an air strike.

There is simply no room to go wrong. The only part to debate is - why did they do this and what were their objectives. The 'error' thing is too incredible to buy.

Bilkul sahi farmaya apnay janab!

Back
Top Bottom