What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

i m not underestimating ur army but my point is that a war with U.S will crumble ur already weak economy. the result of the war do not matter, the thing that matters is where will be pakistan economically after such a war with all types of sanctions.

a great move by kayani ,i always stressed on decentralised command for less time consumption,good job kayani no supply every paltoon with 4-6 anza's and we are open for business.

any associatian with america will definately destroy our economy ,so better face the nemesis once and for all.

remember when usa threatened us "to send us to stone age" well our beghrat general gave in and now where are we at after so much help to usa today pakistan is in "stone age".no industry.no electricity,no fucnctional public institutionals.

so thanks i would rather have told the americans bring it on and would have prefered to fight against them like veitnam or north koreans,the veitnamese are more respected by usa then us pakistanis,our self respect has been detroyed bcuz of our cowardice behaviour and the population of both veitnam and n.korea is a fraction of paks,so i don't think america will have a walk in the park in pak,ppl of pak will be secretly supplied with chinese made ak-47s from china and thats all we need weapons nothing else does'nt matter if its assaultrifles,and machine guns only more over after 2001 most pakistani's the true patriots even in punjab have stacked up ak47s and ammo just in case america invades us lols like my grand father to arm his whole family and he is 75 ,and there are many liek him in pak,pakistan would be stalingrad 2ndww for americans where germans with superior tech were outnumbered by russians even without weapons

Why did NATO chooose to attack a remote outpost?

Why not attack a major military base and get the Pakistan Air Force involved in this?

These kinds of threads are yet another reason why there needs to be an intellect filter on membership in this forum.

People with ZERO knowledge like the poster who started this buffonish thread degrade the quality of debate on this forum and with the intellect filter in place, people like him cannot join such forums as they lack the intelligence to give meaningful contributions. :)

lol zero knowledge ? been to pub with ur m8s before reading and writing. For u dumb *** amercians saying they were attacked by taliban. COuld they used that if they had attacked major post ? Btw there is no major post along border in these area. And if u dont have any good to say or do not understand what i meant dont open ur stinky mouth. Now go back to bead

This is good move on behalf of Kayani..you cannot instruct or expect troops to stand in the line of fire and die for nothing..Unless off course you are baigharat Mushraff!

Good decision in short term but our intelligence needs to wake up and make some aggressive contingency plans.

Technologically PA is in pathetic state we have absolutely no high tech system along the border. There is no early warning system we must have spies along the border 2 Km deep inside A'stan who can track every movement of ANA and USA troops, install thermal imagers, and most importantly hack their communication if we don't have expertise take help from China and KGB.

So no MANPADS in PA inventory can shoot down a gunship? RBS, ANZA?
not sure about RBS 70 but anza cant because
Anza has less chance firstly the IR jammers of the helicopter will confuse the missile and wont let it lock secondly its armor can withstand the sustained bursts of 23mm cannon fire. I am not sure what the half to one and a half kg HE fragmentation can do which are meant for a soft belly aircrafts, if the proximity charge causes the explosion before impact then the penetration is even more questionable but don’t take my word for it there is not enough information about this on the web.
There are many Apaches that have been brought down but the weapons responsible have never been clearly defined.
RBS 70 system has a better chance of actually hitting since its guidance system is more resistant to enemy jammers but then again its proximity fuse should activate the detonation really close to the target so that its explosive and shaped charge has a chance to penetrate the armor. There is over 1 Kg of tungsten and shaped charge so it might do the trick but all MANPADs are only going to be effective if their location is unknown to the gunship and if they can surprise their target, a kill is only ensured if the distance to travel is shorter and their location is unknown meaning they have to be some where around the posts not exactly in the posts to have chance to defend them against the attack.

Such is the relation between Pakistan and its powerful “ally” on steroids that similar attacks in the future will definitely happen that’s how the empires operate, they don’t have to have a reason or logic, they do that for their audience and their present and potential rivals who are eyeing to reach their stature. This all is foreplay and the message is meant for China and/ or Russia. Look at the world map and then start looking at the American bases from Pacific to the South east and up to Alaska and tell me who is actually circling and blockading and who is the actual threat to the world. With s stranglehold on the media and corporate world a strategic partner and unrivalled military might that mankind has ever seen in history UN and international court of justice become a joke (or irrelevant as Mr Bush Jr termed it while attacking Iraq 2nd time).

if they had stopped army from responding now...there had been mutiny..
good move....now officers at checkpoints can decide whether to fire back or not.

There are many theories we can get out of this sad event .So this could be one of the reason but as we dont have any proof of it so we cannot be sure .

This cannot happen here is a thing

War in Waziristan will not be just waziristan , Americans will surely be fucked upside down ,coz then Talibans + PA both experts of Guerrilla warfare.U can well imagine what they are going to do these americans.

as far as indian will try to take out our nuke , if till this day americans were not sucessful in doing it they got little chance in dpoing that , and it will be a great stupidity on behalf of indians to to get involve in all this coz if they do they are one going to loose as Paksitan has nothign to loose ,so i dont think they are fool enough to get themselves in to war with Pakistan just coz of Isreal which in this case in not at all going to get disturbed by all this.

So i think it might not be case .............Might i will say.

Next time PA observe any NATO/ANA troop movement inside Pak borders just call in PAF drop a 500lb bomb on their heads and be done with it (Na rahega banse na baje ge bansari.)

not sure about RBS 70 but anza cant because
Anza has less chance firstly the IR jammers of the helicopter will confuse the missile and wont let it lock secondly its armor can withstand the sustained bursts of 23mm cannon fire. I am not sure what the half to one and a half kg HE fragmentation can do which are meant for a soft belly aircrafts, if the proximity charge causes the explosion before impact then the penetration is even more questionable but don’t take my word for it there is not enough information about this on the web.
There are many Apaches that have been brought down but the weapons responsible have never been clearly defined.
RBS 70 system has a better chance of actually hitting since its guidance system is more resistant to enemy jammers but then again its proximity fuse should activate the detonation really close to the target so that its explosive and shaped charge has a chance to penetrate the armor. There is over 1 Kg of tungsten and shaped charge so it might do the trick but all MANPADs are only going to be effective if their location is unknown to the gunship and if they can surprise their target, a kill is only ensured if the distance to travel is shorter and their location is unknown meaning they have to be some where around the posts not exactly in the posts to have chance to defend them against the attack.

Such is the relation between Pakistan and its powerful “ally” on steroids that similar attacks in the future will definitely happen that’s how the empires operate, they don’t have to have a reason or logic, they do that for their audience and their present and potential rivals who are eyeing to reach their stature. This all is foreplay and the message is meant for China and/ or Russia. Look at the world map and then start looking at the American bases from Pacific to the South east and up to Alaska and tell me who is actually circling and blockading and who is the actual threat to the world. With s stranglehold on the media and corporate world a strategic partner and unrivalled military might that mankind has ever seen in history UN and international court of justice become a joke (or irrelevant as Mr Bush Jr termed it while attacking Iraq 2nd time).

Hmm, that brings me to my questions, what effective MANPADS pakistan has against low flying targets???

There was a time this nation was split on where Pak should be on this wot. It's our war, its their war, whatever. Initially, it was mainly the religious parties and rightests against Pak's cooperation in wot, for their own agenda.

But right now, and esp this year, after multitudes of events where Pakistan's sovereignty was tarnished, Pakistanis murdered on streets, our soldiers targeted, our institutions maligned and the list goes on, theres not a single facet of the society left that is not against Pak's wot cooperation. Everyone's convinced Pak should get out of this war before some other major unthinkable event strikes Pakistan.

You probably never got this much complete agreement in any nation like this ever before.

a great move by kayani ,i always stressed on decentralised command for less time consumption,good job kayani no supply every paltoon with 4-6 anza's and we are open for business.

any associatian with america will definately destroy our economy ,so better face the nemesis once and for all.

remember when usa threatened us "to send us to stone age" well our beghrat general gave in and now where are we at after so much help to usa today pakistan is in "stone age".no industry.no electricity,no fucnctional public institutionals.

so thanks i would rather have told the americans bring it on and would have prefered to fight against them like veitnam or north koreans,the veitnamese are more respected by usa then us pakistanis,our self respect has been detroyed bcuz of our cowardice behaviour and the population of both veitnam and n.korea is a fraction of paks,so i don't think america will have a walk in the park in pak,ppl of pak will be secretly supplied with chinese made ak-47s from china and thats all we need weapons nothing else does'nt matter if its assaultrifles,and machine guns only more over after 2001 most pakistani's the true patriots even in punjab have stacked up ak47s and ammo just in case america invades us lols like my grand father to arm his whole family and he is 75 ,and there are many liek him in pak,pakistan would be stalingrad 2ndww for americans where germans with superior tech were outnumbered by russians even without weapons

Get some diesel for Pakistani locomotives before thinking about going to war. in todays news, most of reminaing pakistani trains did not leave the stations because there was no diesel available for the trains. how do pakistan intend to sustain a war? get out of dream world, face the reality, Zardari and co has sold pakistan and i am afraid end game is near, unless and until some miracle can save Pakistan. Guys wake up and analyze the whole domestic situation in pakistan and understand what is going on?

Back
Top Bottom