What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Allah karray keh Border US/NATO supplies keh liyay permanent close ho jayay.....Insha-Allah....:smokin:

A report on ARY news read as following.

The Pak Army company (which was targetted in this attack) had recently expelled a group named Abu Hammam of TTP from the area. The commander of the group fled to Afghanistan and was caught by ISAF. The commander gave the location of the Company Headquarter as his TTP headquarter, and the ISAF attacked.

Highly unlikely though.
don't expect something good from this foreign funded media other than confusing the nation.

i have not seen such a eunuch as a coas before kiyani.why he did not kick this zardari begharat govt.i hope our sindihs brother have mercy on us.

-we should come out of this war on terror thing.
-use 0 tolerance policy regarding sovereignty violation.
-cut off supplies permanently
-send ssg people to bring head of nato soldiers.no of heads = soldiers died.
or
ask isi to insert bamboo in nato @ss

these jokers in nato knew and persued a plan to kill the soldiers, it doesnt make sense that the copter killed 24 of ours and the head didnt know about this

the question is why they intentionally killed our soldiers and what is their motive

don't expect something good from this foreign funded media other than confusing the nation.

i have not seen such a eunuch as a coas before kiyani.why he did not kick this zardari begharat govt.i hope our sindihs brother have mercy on us.

-we should come out of this war on terror thing.
-use 0 tolerance policy regarding sovereignty violation.
-cut off supplies permanently
-send ssg people to bring head of nato soldiers.no of heads = soldiers died.
or
ask isi to insert bamboo in nato @ss

Good thing you are not incharge of affairs.!

Gen Jacobson said a combined force of Afghan and Nato troops were in the area when "a tactical situation developed on the ground" - though he gave no more details.

means that Afghan and Nato troops were angaged in a fight gainst pakistani troops , so, Nato troops called for a air support..

everybody in NATO knew from the top to the bottom.... we need to get blood money amounting at least 100million $US for the families suffered plus damages for this repurcussions they did to us.plus disciplinary action against the culprits involved...next time they will be careful.........:smokin:

Well it was supposed to be live.

But anyways lets hope that the border is closed and that it stays that way.

Apology is not enough, the US needs to handover people who carried out this killing.

At least they shold get one Cobra for each dead and one million dollar US to each of the deceased family anf half million$ for the injured otherwise no cooporation or ally business anymore....:smokin:

please dont post any more today

how old are you by the way?
I dont mean to insult you but please give a thought to what you are writing. do you think dollars can payback the murder of these soldiers?

In era of GPS and GPRS its impossible that NATO did not know the position of Our Post. I think govt should give orders to shoot down hostile heli's if they cross limits. Shoot down 1 or two heli's they will behave. but with this Passive approch only result of hue and cry will be an apology over loss of Life by NATO and case close
Outside of an apology by Obama, the other heads of State from NATO and their military leadership, nothing will suffice, in my opinion at least.

Back
Top Bottom