What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

If you have the inquiry report please share the same with us? You have a right to be angry but let the report come out. what if a PA soldier actually fired on the helo? what if PA never told NATO of this post?
there will be more info coming soon. but this has happened several times before, there have been a few incidents where british soldiers were killed by americans. and why would the pak soldier fire on the heli when he has no weapon that can possibly bring down a heli easily. pak soldiers arent stupid and dont take stupid risks

Says who? Why would do a deliberate attack when our supply lines pass thru your country. Why would we make Gen. Kiyani's already difficult job impossible? Please don't be gullible as some Indians here and TTP supporters would like you to be. If the good Taliban control 80% of the AFg country side than TTP would not survive even one day in AFg.

What do you mean by says who? Please don't try to play so innocent here. You would because you people are convinced that Pakistan Army is the real cause for your failure in Afghanistan. And this is not a secret!

By the way, what is chinese reaction to this event??

They should react to this american killings of pakistani soldiers. How the hell can they see pakistani soldiers getting killed by americans??

What happened to the famed china-pakistan all weather friendship?? China should start attacking american installations near ****** border.
i dont even...
what the hell are you on? this is a problem between pakistan and nato. not india, not china or a unicorn. just nato and pakistan

WE HAVE THE BIGGEST BEGHAIRAT BRIGADE ON PDF.I BET WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO US IF ARE INVADED ON A FULL SCALE FROM 2 SIDE NORTH AND SOUTH.STILL THE BEGHAIRAT BRIGADE WILL SAY WAR IS NO OPTION AS THE ENEMY IS TOO POWERFUL HUH PAKISTAN AUR PAKISTANIYO KA KHUDA HAFIZ.WE SHOULD TAKE ACTION BEFORE ITS TOO LATE LOOK AT THE EGYPTIONS THEY HAVE MORE GHAIRAT THEN US WE SHOULD TAKE THOSE NUKES AND SHOVE IT UP GEN KIYANI ***

What do you mean by says who? Please don't try to play so innocent here. You would because you people are convinced that Pakistan Army is the real cause for your failure in Afghanistan. And this is not a secret!

What is there to be innocent of? A US chopper killed a few of our men in Afg too so does that mean US is not trusting us too?

Apparently the Chaman checkpoint is still open and Dawn news was showing tankers going into afghanistan.

So much for closing the borders :rolleyes:

BullSh1*

This check post of Salala is on US/NATO maps. Many flag meetings have been held here in the past. And it is not a small post. It is compnay HQ of PA company that cleared Baizai area from TTP militants and pushed them into Afghanistan. Now this check post was the real hurdle in TTP's return into Pakistani areas.

Should i say anything more .... to prove that it was a deliberate ATTACK!
Yes! sir 200% right about that...
that was very deliberate and intentional attack...These pplz were not ready to take any bribes from the US/NATO secret agents to go against our country thats why they attacked and killed them....these soldiers were sincere for their country and nation scarificed everything they had.....a great praise and gratitude for their selfless services/sacrifice to our nation/country.....:smokin:

admitting is not enough, getting what is deserve is what matters
i hope the one who gave the orders for this suffer

Revenge Motive theorized for removing Haqqani, CIA's main man for Pakistani operations

Last edited by a moderator:
National Tv is reporting that the attacks were not a mistake rather they were intentional.

Lets wait for more details on this.

Yeah, sources from the PTV said that it was not a mistake, it was intentional.

And we all know PTV sources are high ups.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Apparently the Chaman checkpoint is still open and Dawn news was showing tankers going into afghanistan.

So much for closing the borders :rolleyes:

Nope my man, the border is closed and nothing is passing through. The army is taking a very strong stand on this.

[/COLOR]

Nope my man, the border is closed and nothing is passing through. The army is taking a very strong stand on this.

As of a couple of hours it was shown as being open on Dawn news, they might have closed it since then.

As of a couple of hours it was shown as being open on Dawn news, they might have closed it since then.

Was it live or old video?

It has been closed now though.

Back
Top Bottom