What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Oh yeah ! Start trolling the thread by relating border raid with Kargil ... Typical Indian habit isn't it ?

Cracks in chain of command ? :lol: Did you even read the report and even more important understood it ?

Whats the definition of fake remorse ? Shutting off NATO supplies completely and transferring the final orders to the area level commanders ? ;)

I would very well have given answer for that trolling attempt but lets not derail the thread ...

Actions speak louder than words. Last time we had border skirmish, Kiyani was seen taking the same old cliche tough guy stance, but it's funny to see that he continuously pursues Nato's interests.

He's trapped between Nato/Zardari and his own Generals that are considering to overthrow him. The situation between between the government and army is tense at worst, with Kiyani taking fire from all sides.

The report on the incident was published in Express Tribune, and the report on Kayani's family is.... is not available for Civilians. Trust me, he isin't the right man. I happened to ask my sources on his reports after the incident, and what I found was eye opening.

My signature may come in handy.
Sure we wont question your sources ... Personally , I am friends with COAS and he's a damn fine man trust me ... You do not need sources now , do you ? :lol:

Usual conspiracy theories ... Some people never appreciate the brave measures taken by army

It is crystal clear that whoever carried out the attacks knew exactly what they were doing. I have closely followed the US air strike procedures.

ANY requested air strike has to be authorized by several levels of military command. While the authorizations are being sought the coordinates of the target are conveyed to the ground command center. They view the area thru satellites, weigh if the target is friendly or hostile and check if the target is already known (in this case it was) etc. Once all the authorizations are obtained the air strike request is cleared and target is engaged. This process would be followed even if somebody saw OBL walking on the streets of Kabul and requested an air strike.

There is simply no room to go wrong. The only part to debate is - why did they do this and what were their objectives. The 'error' thing is too incredible to buy.

ARY News :- Army cheif has given his troops to answer any attack from any one. Does not need permissions any more as they did before.....

Every nation reserves the right to self defense. Pakistan should respond with overwhelming force if attacked in the future. What is the point of having an Army, Air Force and Navy if you do not defend yourself ?

Shoot first and ask Questions later,,,

The report on the incident was published in Express Tribune, and the report on Kayani's family is.... is not available for Civilians. Trust me, he isin't the right man. I happened to ask my sources on his reports after the incident, and what I found was eye opening.

My signature may come in handy.

Whatever your source is it looms to be slanted, character assassination to be precise. Give me one single example that shows Kayani had gone strayed when it came to national interests? Keep that in mind the entity you would go head on is numrious times stronger than you by every mean..

What was your source for the above news? Jang or Nawa-i-waqt?

Kiyani is the first CoAS whose father was a NCO. As far as I am aware, he is the only one from the family in the Army.
I am no conspiracy theorist and I totally agree with you. The story of Kayani's ancestors is unclear. Maybe you are right. But I am sure about the Colonal brother of his.
Sure we wont question your sources ... Personally , I am friends with COAS and he's a damn fine man trust me ... You do not need sources now , do you ? :lol:

Usual conspiracy theories ... Some people never appreciate the brave measures taken by army

Please. I used to be as great fan of Kayani as you are. The sooner you see the truth the better. I am not neglecting the sacrifises. The young fighters are top class. But the highier management is screwed up.

Whatever your source is it looms to be slanted, character assassination to be precise. Give me one single example that shows Kayani had gone strayed when it came to national interests? Keep that in mind the entity you would go head on is numrious times stronger than you by every mean..

He had recently 'sweeped' the forces and many were court martialed for being corrupt. But the fact he has not taken any action against his brother makes him on the list of doubtful people serving. I have got my trust in Shuja Pasha though.

The way of operation of Pakistani Government is a ring. It is a trio which controls everything, the President, COAS and the Prime Minister. If COAS wills, he could have haulted many things. Everything seems so broken nothing is fitting to make the picture.

Coward?it shows cracks in chain of command in PA a.

Rubbish!

PA and IA have always exchanged the dead or delivered the dead to each other without the glare of the media. This was the one and only reason PA did not want to collect the troops from the Indian side because they wanted to score a PR point during the conflict.

Cracks in the chain of command? Do you think the American commanders don't hear about the frustration of their troops in their wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? The same goes here. Those serving in the Army are not making policy but guarding their posts. If they do not forcefully respond then the obvious questions of "why not" comes up and this is what Kiyani may be responding to.

Spare us your "unprofessional PA" assessment. Our troops aren't the ones caught on the heights of Siachen with tomato sauce /ketchup to fake encounters and collect medals.

China have now sent a major 2nd battalion in defence and let NATO and America know pakistan is not alone.
China has also sent some of the major missiles near the border if an attack happens....my secret sources

please dont talk bull

Chinese are astute businessmen not mercenaries to fight war for another country. Only Americans do that on behalf of Israelis and they will do that again by attacking Iran and/ or Syria. Although we have been blamed for being hired guns by pro-Taliban brigade and Indian trolls but it was in response to the TTP which had already started a war against us once the chaos from Afghan war reached us.

This report is only for the public consumption, no such order would be made to the troops that negates the standard SOPs and rules of engagement. These are the two points that Pakistan Army is blaming the NATO for when they repeatedly told them to stop and warned them about blue and blue and despite that they returned and continued the slaughter of the soldiers that only had mortars and machine guns for the Taliban.

A better way will be that PAF flies CAP along the border that serves as a deterrent for NATO pilots from crossing the border again.

Ground troops can also have dedicated air defence in case NATO ignores their calls and decides to replay the attack once more. But before all this, any incursion has to be reported to HQ so that the commanders can contact the NATO and avert the fight but if that fails (like it did last time) request the PAF to come for help and use the ground based defence systems to retaliate and give them a better fight than last time. That way NATO wont have anything to complain.

Every nation reserves the right to self defense. Pakistan should respond with overwhelming force if attacked in the future. What is the point of having an Army, Air Force and Navy if you do not defend yourself ?

Shoot first and ask Questions later,,,

Isnt shooting first and asking questions later the very behavior you are condeming the US for?

Which came first was Karzai anti pakistan or was Pakistan anti Karzai?

Pakistan gave him refuge in their country, along with millions of Afghans, when he fled from Afghanistan. And he even lived in Pakistan before that. So that should answer your question.

Yes Karzai seems to be getting more and more strident in his attacks on Pakistan but what do you expect from a guy who thinks Pakistans plan for him post US involves a blindfold and a last cigarette?

If that is the case, why did he say he would support Pakistan in a US-Pakistan war? If that is the case, why is he hosting foreign forces in Afghanistan in the first place? These forces are fighting the Taliban, who have control over most of the country, who Karzai wants to "protect" from the ISI, his conjoined brothers. You cannot justify (Karzai's) insanity. Karzai needs to get his head checked.

Karzai is starting to panic. Once US starts exiting he will need all the friends he can get for talking so much **** to Pakistan. The guy is already sweating. lol.

Well, he might be very well be wetting his trousers as well, wonder after the stock of the USA/NATO supplied toilet rolls finish what will he do as he has become used to the western way.

Very bad move.

Will give rise to unnecessary confrontations/escalations in the future without accountability.

In a pure shooting game, Pakistan is no match to NATO/ISAF.

What a load of bull crap. In my bedroom, I have got newpaper cut outs and articles all over the walls. One of them, after the May 2 drama, says 'No more raids - Pakistan warns for strict actions'. What happened now? Our men were fighting for 3 long hours and no air support/re-inforcement was sent from the back??

I used to be a huge fan of Kayani until I read the reports on him and his family. I have now strongly changed my views.

As long as Kayani is here, Pakistan isin't doing anything. Just to share somethings I found out, his father was a army general too, and his younger brother is a Colonol, who is leader of land-grabbing mafia. I still was in dilemma, he has done more goods than bads, but we cannot neglect any part of it.

One more thing that disturbs is the report I read claims one of our posts on Western border fired AAA and mortars on the chopper, apparantly missed them and they got killed too. The question arises how could they miss the choppers?! And that night, they fought without orders. All the SOPs were violated. They didn't need permission to fight, they had to do it. Air Marshal (Retred) Shahid Lateef says the NATO attacked as their agents were trapped. This was a rescue mission.

Even if they come next time, and the orders aren't given, our men would fight back. Sometimes self-determined decision are better than the ones you get from high command. Unless Kayani here means he would send a full scale armed force to retaliate.

General Kayani's father could not be a General as he was only a Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO). Only Commissioned officer rise to the rank of a General. As for his brother, General Kayani is responsible for his own conduct and not his Brother's. Can we hold you responsible for any member of your Family ?

Back
Top Bottom