What's new

American-born Eileen Gu wins Olympic gold medal for China

chinese parading the offspring of a whiteman and paying her 30 millions while harrassing and bullying the FULL chinese zhu yi

you basically telling the whole world being fathered by a china man = loser

and for sure eileen gu only use you chinese to make herself a billionaire, she will never live in china or marry a china man

chinese got to be the dumbest motherf*ckers in the world, usa don't need any allies when they got such a chimpanzee for adversary
Why the so called elite Eileen Gu dont represent USA since you think USA is so powerful?

western media not going to report on every single case of harrassment but the fact is plain for all to see chinese love to bully their full blood hans sportspeople, you are self haters, does any athlete in china getting endorsements and payments of 30 millions like eileen gu? is lu xiaojun getting 30 millions? did li na get 30 millions? did f*king yao ming?

no for chinese that is only reserve for the child of a whiteman HAHAHAHAHAHA

you find out when they let me make thread, you might be a viet and don't even know it

i was called korean many times in my life, including on wechats discovery by your own chinese girls, jealous?

yes by using human wave zerg rush, why you brag about it for? the lowest form of combat and you speaking like it's a proud achievement hahahaha

yankee didn't win in battlefield dumbass otherwise they would stay in vn for decades like afghanistan but they pull out after 3 years of full scale combat, does it make any sense to pull out so soon if they winning, they only kill civilians and counted as combatant death, f*king idiot chinese will believe anything
LOL... I can be sure, you are actually the troll of Taiwanese online army, working hard to discredit Beverly Zhu.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom