What's new

American-born Eileen Gu wins Olympic gold medal for China

partially correct but question when can i start a thread, i got 50 posts now
tired of fighting with all you butthurt green hat chinese
Ah ok, partial southern Viet.
What do u mean partial ? Mixed with usa soldiers & agent orange ?
There are many like u in south Viet.

i don't look that and probably got whiter skin than you...
stop being butthurt that i called you chinese out for WORSHIP of a girl fathered by whiteman

You may have misunderstood me. I didn't say the color of your skin. I mean you're too ugly. We can't fight you. You know, we may be tempted to feed you bananas.

IMG_20220218_152504.jpg

for starters i need to let you know i'm not actually afghan but to your point it's true afghanistan got dominated by usa but let's not spread fake news, you zerg rushed to a stalemate, the only race in the world that can claim to be yankee conqueror is vietnam, not china a perrenial loser in war lmao

2 seconds

a malay speaking? the same country got the racist bumiputra and still owned by chinese and f*cking indian? man pls log off, you have no face to show here

partially correct but question when can i start a thread, i got 50 posts now
tired of fighting with all you butthurt green hat chinese
Chinese army drove the Yankee army 600 km southward to 38th parallel, Chinese army kicked the Yakees' a**, a stalemate in Korean war you call ? Yeah, you hubris Vietnamese never defeated the Yankee army in every major battlefield, the Yankees just run away again due to their domestic opposition. Further, you would still be a French or Yankee colony without the tremendous help from the Chinese in the wars. You pathetic treacherous ungrateful country as always deserve to be punished in the 1979 war ! How many Vietnamese are fathered by the French and Yankees in the wars, are you proud now ?

Last edited:
for starters i need to let you know i'm not actually afghan but to your point it's true afghanistan got dominated by usa but let's not spread fake news, you zerg rushed to a stalemate, the only race in the world that can claim to be yankee conqueror is vietnam, not china a perrenial loser in war lmao
lmao, usa could have reached Hanoi in few months if not weeks, just like how China reached there in a week, had China not warned usa to stay out of N Viet.

2 seconds

You're mistaken.

We only fought a very ordinary war with 27 countries led by USA on the Korean Peninsula, we are not "Yankee Conqueror".
If Vietnam is interested in this title, I congratulate you, it is yours.

But I have a question. Wasn't the North Vietnamese fighting the Americans in the Vietnam War?

You South Vietnamese were helping Americans kill your compatriots.
Why does a South Vietnamese call himself "Yankee Conqueror"?

IMG_20220218_154004.jpg

Really? China sent hundreds of athelets to Olympic games. Most of them could not win a medal. Why she got abused? What is so special about her? She is not even famous in China
western media not going to report on every single case of harrassment but the fact is plain for all to see chinese love to bully their full blood hans sportspeople, you are self haters, does any athlete in china getting endorsements and payments of 30 millions like eileen gu? is lu xiaojun getting 30 millions? did li na get 30 millions? did f*king yao ming?

no for chinese that is only reserve for the child of a whiteman HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah ok, partial southern Viet.
What do u mean partial ? Mixed with usa soldiers & agent orange ?
There are many like u in south Viet.
you find out when they let me make thread, you might be a viet and don't even know it

You may have misunderstood me. I didn't say the color of your skin. I mean you're too ugly. We can't fight you. You know, we may be tempted to feed you bananas.

View attachment 816445
i was called korean many times in my life, including on wechats discovery by your own chinese girls, jealous?

Chinese army drove the Yankee army 600 km southward to 38th parallel, Chinese army kicked the Yakees' a**, a stalemate in Korean war you call ? Yeah, you hubris monkey Vietnamese never defeated the Yankee army in every major battlefield, the Yankees just run away again due to their domestic opposition. Further, you monkeys would still be a French or Yankee colony without the tremendous help from the Chinese in the wars. You pathetic treacherous ungrateful country of monkeys as always deserve to be punished in the 1979 war ! How many Vietnamese are fathered by the French and Yankees in the wars, are you proud now ?
yes by using human wave zerg rush, why you brag about it for? the lowest form of combat and you speaking like it's a proud achievement hahahaha

yankee didn't win in battlefield dumbass otherwise they would stay in vn for decades like afghanistan but they pull out after 3 years of full scale combat, does it make any sense to pull out so soon if they winning, they only kill civilians and counted as combatant death, f*king idiot chinese will believe anything

lmao, usa could have reached Hanoi in few months if not weeks, just like how China reached there in a week, had China not warned usa to stay out of N Viet.
are you still showing your face here? shouldn't you be back at work cut down the palm tree for your chinese master?

You're mistaken.

We only fought a very ordinary war with 27 countries led by USA on the Korean Peninsula, we are not "Yankee Conqueror".
If Vietnam is interested in this title, I congratulate you, it is yours.

But I have a question. Wasn't the North Vietnamese fighting the Americans in the Vietnam War?

You South Vietnamese were helping Americans kill your compatriots.
Why does a South Vietnamese call himself "Yankee Conqueror"?

View attachment 816449
you know where vietcongs from? i give you hint: its not north and majority of engagements with yankee forces faced were with vietcongs

are you still showing your face here? shouldn't you be back at work cut down the palm tree for your chinese master?

you know where vietcongs from? i give you hint: its not north and majority of engagements with yankee forces faced were with vietcongs
Why did you choose Afghan from all the possible nationalities?

i was called korean many times in my life, including on wechats discovery by your own chinese girls, jealous?

You see, you misunderstood us again.

In our Chinese eyes, Vietnamese and Koreans are the same. For thousands of years, you two countries have been our affiliated countries, and Vietnamese and Koreans have been our servants.

Is there any difference between servant A and servant B? Maybe, but we don't care.

contrary, you are so happy that you are considered Korean by the Chinese. This shows that your subconscious mind thinks that Chinese and Koreans are higher than you.

yes by using human wave zerg rush, why you brag about it for? the lowest form of combat and you speaking like it's a proud achievement hahahaha

yankee didn't win in battlefield dumbass otherwise they would stay in vn for decades like afghanistan but they pull out after 3 years of full scale combat, does it make any sense to pull out so soon if they winning, they only kill civilians and counted as combatant death, f*king idiot chinese will believe anything
you can belittle the Chinese army as much as you pathetic country of losers want, the fact is that the Chinese army kicked the Yankee army's a** in the Korean war, the Indian army's a** in 1962 Sino-Indo war and your Vietnamese army's a** in 1979 war pretty bad.

Last edited:
Why did you choose Afghan from all the possible nationalities?
first option you could choose from memory lol

You see, you misunderstood us again.

In our Chinese eyes, Vietnamese and Koreans are the same. For thousands of years, you two countries have been our affiliated countries, and Vietnamese and Koreans have been our servants.

Is there any difference between servant A and servant B? Maybe, but we don't care.

contrary, you are so happy that you are considered Korean by the Chinese. This shows that your subconscious mind thinks that Chinese and Koreans are higher than you.
idk what you are talking about, viet are the real chinese and you are the descendants of barbaric nomads, many of you chinese have mistaken identity, viet is not the servant

and fyi when girl say guy looks korean is just saying they think he is handsome, like ask anyone what race they think yang yang is and 99% will guess korean, ask them jack ma and 100% will guess chinese

sorry but chinese = synonym for ugly asian
korean = handsome asian

you can belittle the Chinese army as much as you pathetic country of losers want, the fact is that the Chinese army kicked the Yankee army's a** in the Korean war and rhe Vietnamese army's a** in 1979 war pretty bad.
look kid, genetically chinese are too soft and timid, you don't have the body and mind of martial war people, chinese is race of poetry reciters, hanfu cosplaying, league of legends addiction

man to man a chinese can NEVER win war, how many times you were f*king demolish by nomads? you are f*king joke, history doesn't lie

first option you could choose from memory lol

idk what you are talking about, viet are the real chinese and you are the descendants of barbaric nomads, many of you chinese have mistaken identity, viet is not the servant

and fyi when girl say guy looks korean is just saying they think he is handsome, like ask anyone what race they think yang yang is and 99% will guess korean, ask them jack ma and 100% will guess chinese

korean = handsome asian

look kid, genetically chinese are too soft and timid, you don't have the body and mind of martial war people, chinese is race of poetry reciters, hanfu cosplaying, league of legends addiction

man to man a chinese can NEVER win war, how many times you were f*king demolish by nomads? you are f*king joke, history doesn't lie
yeah, all I know is that you Vietnamese losers are servants to Chinese masters for thousands of years ! Think yang yang is korean only exists in your servant Vietnamese minds only ! And the ugliest East Asians are Vietnamese no doubt as you are an ugly character always !

Last edited:
viet are the real chinese

NO, Vietnamese are not Chinese.

I admit that all Vietnamese have some Chinese blood more or less.
That's because your Chinese master and servant B's wife gave birth to you.

Chinese
TB1iapiAxTpK1RjSZFKL6S2wXXa_SPEC.jpg

IMG_20220218_164750.jpg

Vietnamese
IMG_20220218_164805.jpg

IMG_20220218_164814.jpg

I feel your inferiority and jealousy from your words, you hate your Vietnamese blood.
But unfortunately, you are Vietnamese. I suggest you eat a banana to calm your mood.

IMG_20220218_162649.jpg

Last edited:

korean = handsome asian
lol, most of the time when ur said to be like a Korean, especially the k-poop type, that means they think u look like a girl.
Anyway, half of Koreans are still slaves to usa. China saved the other half. Just like how China saved Vn from being slaves to usa.
Must be that's why u angry with China, u like to be a slave.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom