What's new

American-born Eileen Gu wins Olympic gold medal for China

Is there a shortage of athletes in China? Shortage of talent in China? Why do you need a American to win a gold medal for you?

Why would China reject top talents who wanted to connect with their heritage and represent the country?

Eileen Gu won another gold!!

The Americans are absolutely losing their minds on Twitter. It is hilarious to witness grown adults squealing like rats.

The fact it infuriates the Americans so much makes these two gold medals won by Eileen Gu the most satisfying gold medals.

@F-22Raptor @KAL-EL

shut up your foul mouth, you should be worried more about and try to save the appalling state of you monkeys in a country that worships the Yankees destroyer as God of your loser shithole racist country instead of come out shitting on Chinese ! It'a none of you Afghan losers business,
afghan famous for being graveyard of empires, what china famous for?
graveyard of chinese y chromosome? hahahaha

she is considered and qualified as a Chinese !
is this the new age of chinese thought? to be proud wearing green hat? chinese race going backwards because ancient chinese for sure only count people fathered by china MAN as chinese never woman, what a shameless you are for chinese

Proof shows Taiwan troll army( or famous 1450 army in Chinese internet world) made this orgnized attack to Ju Yi by pretending mainland Chinese netizens.

Taiwan troll army used mainland simplifized Chinese characters but the words they used are very Taiwan style.
View attachment 816431
so all the china flag in there also taiwan idf is it? give me a break, chinese shamelessly bullied a fellow full blood hans in favor of a mix race, just accept it ok?

according to you zhu yi was only attacked by taiwanese larp because chinese couldn't possibly be upset with their sport players?
As I said, Chinese team is medal harvestor. Chinese already have big heart to Olympic games. Did you hear Chinese criticized any other athlete for bad performance before?

yeah, your shithole country then don't beg China for help now to get pass this winter since your pathetic country is much greater than China ! Besides, the Chinese army beat the Yankee army in Korean war, and you Afghans never really beat the Yankees, they just run away !
for starters i need to let you know i'm not actually afghan but to your point it's true afghanistan got dominated by usa but let's not spread fake news, you zerg rushed to a stalemate, the only race in the world that can claim to be yankee conqueror is vietnam, not china a perrenial loser in war lmao
As I said, Chinese team is medal harvestor. Chinese already have big heart to Olympic games. Did you hear Chinese criticized any other athlete for bad performance before?
2 seconds

Afghanistan is mainly famous for being a graveyard of Afghans, that's all.
China famous for saving Afghanistan from foreign occupations & starvation etc.
Is there any Afghans left not fathered by usa or Soviet troops ?
a malay speaking? the same country got the racist bumiputra and still owned by chinese and f*cking indian? man pls log off, you have no face to show here

@pffffft

You are not Afghans.
You're a Vietnamese, southern Vietnamese.
Am I right?
partially correct but question when can i start a thread, i got 50 posts now
tired of fighting with all you butthurt green hat chinese

partially correct but question when can i start a thread, i got 50 posts now
tired of fighting with all you butthurt green hat chinese

Southern Vietnamese and Afghans are very different. You usually look like this:

IMG_20220218_151544.jpg

IMG_20220218_151607.jpg

Sorry, you look so ugly. We don't want to fight with you.

Really? China sent hundreds of athelets to Olympic games. Most of them could not win a medal. Why she got abused? What is so special about her? She is not even famous in China

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom