What's new

American "Civic Nationalism" and its upcoming identity crisis

There is no bigger fish on the Earth than Pakistan. Americans dont feel threatened by China, they know their military hasnt seen any type of conflict in a long time. Americans know where Power resides in Asia.
The only concern America has with Islamabad is it's way to close to China and is being used by China as tool against the west

The only concern America has with Islamabad is it's way to close to China and is being used by China as tool against the west

Pakistan is looking out for its best interests regarding China. You think too lowly of the great honorable Pakistanis. Its a force that every western nation is afraid of. 220 million Muslims stand up in the name of God, the West knows its game over.

The idea of American civic nationalism was hit hard by Donald Trump. It is disintegrating even faster now. Black Americans have always scoffed at that idea because they have the most experience being treated like shit by White Americans, next to the Native Americans.

With that said, the US still does a relative good job in bringing together people of vastly different cultures and forging a general American identity. I don't think it is a superficial term, people really do become American.

"Two hundred yards further the full force of the fire, artillery, Maxims and rifles, had burst on them. In places desperate rushes to get on at all costs, had been made by devoted, fearless men. In such places the bodies lay so thickly as to hide the ground. Occasionally there were double layers of this hideous covering. Once I saw them lying three deep. In a space not exceeding a hundred yards square more than four hundred corpses lay festering. Can you imagine the postures in which man, once created in the image of his Maker, had been twisted? Do not try, for were you to succeed you would ask yourself, with me: ‘Can I ever forget.’

I have tried to gild war, and to solace myself for the loss of dear and gallant friends, with the thought that a soldier’s death for a cause that he believes in will count for much, whatever may be beyond this world. When the soldier of a civilised power is killed in action his limbs are composed and his body is borne by friendly arms reverently to the grave. The wail of the fifes, the roll of the drums, the triumphant words of the Funeral Service, all divest the act of its squalor, and the spectator sympathises with, perhaps almost envies, the comrade who has found this honourable exit. But there was nothing dulce et decorum about the Dervish dead. Nothing of the dignity of unconquerable manhood. All was filthy corruption. Yet these were as brave men as ever walked the earth. The conviction was borne in on me that their claim beyond the grave in respect of a valiant death was not less good than that which any of our countrymen could make."
Churchill

ISLAM IS THE SUPREME FORCE IN THIS WORLD.

No stronger force exists.

Well thats all good, Pakistan has beaten two super powers and most recently won the war on all three fronts against US, India and Iran.

There is no Greater Power than Allah. He grants His Victories on Whom He Wills.

If I tell you that the sky is blue will you start arguing with me over it?
I have simply made a factual statement.
I have not given my opinion or my feelings on the matter.

If it offends, I apologize, but facts are facts and that is all I have said.

If I tell you that the sky is blue will you start arguing with me over it?
I have simply made a factual statement.
I have not given my opinion or my feelings on the matter.

If it offends, I apologize, but facts are facts and that is all I have said.

Yeah well your facts arent really facts. They are your opinion. We saw Americas great power in the neighborhood.

No one has seen them take on two super powers let alone just one super power.

Sorry If I have offended your imaginary scenario.

America is a joke. We've seen how badly they mismanaged the covid crisis.

Back
Top Bottom