What's new

Americans Arrested In Pakistan.

why even educated Muslims tend to move towards Jihad.

Who knows they were on a Jihadi Mission or a covert mission for someone. But since Jihad gives it a cover so thats the most convenient, very same way Baitullah mehsood was nominated for Benazir's assassination.

Firstly it's incompetent to deposit all that involves Muslims into the Jihad account. People suffering from injustices, oppression and victimization will demand and struggle for their rights. Take Palestinians for example, they are virtual prisoners in their own country, Israelis can go into Gaza and West Bank at will, kill a dozen Palestinians including women and children, it's merely termed as self defense but if a suffering Palestinian reacts out of desperation, it's termed as a terrorist act.
Until a discrimination prevails, people the world over will react.

waqar hasan khan D.O.B 1991
ahmed abdullah mini D.O.B 1989
Ramy zam zam D.O.B 1987
aman yamir D.0.B 1991

Last edited:

Jihad is not something bad my friend. it is very good. What you guys did in the past against the British was also a Jihad. but there is one point, Mis-use of Jihad is bad. Unformtunately the term Jihad has become a tool in the hands of a few to serve politics.

5 young muslims caught up in the Radical Islamic movement, that now will spend a large part of their lives in prison,and ruin their families....the wheels of justice grind slow but exceedingly fine.

The Americans were arrested on a tip off by american ambassador to pakistan-rehman malik......just heard on news

These Americans if proved guilty of trying to start Jihad against USA then they should be tried for treason. They are American citizen and between country and religion, country should come first.

These Americans if proved guilty of trying to start Jihad against USA then they should be tried for treason. They are American citizen and between country and religion, country should come first.

Seems like country first as there is talk of them being deported back to America.

The Americans were arrested on a tip off by american ambassador to pakistan-rehman malik......just heard on news

This last piece of information is curious - is Mr. ambassador leading a dual life as a James Bond wannabe, or this is a usual misinformation/diversion nugget from Rehman Malik? This guy rivals Sarah Palin in cooking up random pieces of information that in totality do not make any sense at all.

This last piece of information is curious - is Mr. ambassador leading a dual life as a James Bond wannabe, or this is a usual misinformation/diversion nugget from Rehman Malik? This guy rivals Sarah Palin in cooking up random pieces of information that in totality do not make any sense at all.

The subjects left some video messages back in the States, the American authorities smelt a *** and would have promptly informed their Embassy in Islamabad who in turn would have alerted the Interior Ministry. I don't see any James Bond influence there however after the successful execution of the whole exercise, a mug of Brook Bond would have gone down a treat.

Seems like country first as there is talk of them being deported back to America.

Why??? Killing PAF officers is no crime in US!
I'm curious would they be rewarded in cash for their successful missions in Pakistan or would they be rewarded with early retirement package?
At this moment i feel fast judiciary would have been more effective than free judiciary and rehman malik be served with su moto notice for contemplating prison break for dishonorable US citizens.

Why??? Killing PAF officers is no crime in US!
I'm curious would they be rewarded in cash for their successful missions in Pakistan or would they be rewarded with early retirement package?
At this moment i feel fast judiciary would have been more effective than free judiciary and rehman malik be served with su moto notice for contemplating prison break for dishonorable US citizens.

My understanding is the subjects didn't participate in any anti-state activities, however their connection with the culprit behind the bus bombings is open to question.

US diplomats filming sensitive locations held & released in Lahore—Diplomats were using fake registration plates: Police
f7d035577cbb3e2a759f8403b1b3c10e.gif

LAHORE—Law enforcement agencies Friday arrested two US diplomats for filming sensitive locations in Lahore Cantt, but released them a few hours later on the intervention of the US embassy officials.
Police said two US diplomats were riding a grey SUV having tinted glasses. They were stopped at Sherpao Bridge for checking, but they refused to come out of the vehicle. Upon this, high officials of police and law enforcement agencies arrived at the scene and brought the US diplomats to Sarver Road Police Station, where they were questioned for two hours.
Police sources said two US diplomats, included a woman identified as Ms. Morgan were video filming sensitive locations in the Cantt area.
Later, on the intervention of the US embassy officials, the diplomats were released, but their video camera has been seized.
Acceding to TV reports, the SUV, the diplomats were riding, was having a fake registration plate IDL 1967, which is originally allotted to a Pakistani national, resident of Islamabad for his Honda Civic, he bought back in 2001.
“The detained persons were US diplomats, who were later released on intervention of the US embassy,” police sources said the diplomats carrying complete legal documents and therefore, they were allowed to go.
Interestingly, this is the second such incident involving US diplomats at the same police check post in less than a week. In first such incident, a car carrying US diplomats was stopped at the check post for having tinted glasses, but later it was let go on the intervention of the US embassy.
Such interactions between the US ‘diplomats’ and law enforcement agencies have risen over the past months with reports claiming the presence and operations of US agency Blackwater in Pakistan.
In one such incident in Islamabad on Thursday, unidentified US diplomats were stopped at a police check post in Islamabad and asked to come out of their vehicle for checking, but no only they refused to comply, but abused the security personnel and drove their Land Cruiser car away.
Meantime, SSP Captain Liaqat arrived at the check post on a routine visit. Upon knowing the situation, he chased the vehicle and stopped it a few miles away.
The US diplomats present in the vehicle showed their cards to the police official, but he did not accept and brought the vehicle back to the check post and only let the US diplomats go, after begging pardon from the police personnel, they had misbehaved with.

Last edited:
what the **** is going on in Lahore cantt?
why the hell americans are using fake name plate cars?
Where is active and free judiciary? perhpas have no time to read news?
US embassy officials, the diplomats were released, but their video camera has been seized.
I hope criminal americans had transfered the memory card to their mobile phones! which simple police men did not bother to surrender.
If i was there i would search them as they search Pakistanis at airports. i would have even, sent them for x-ray.

Last edited:
There is something cooking below the surface as Shahbaz Sharif went on media to disclose that in Punjab Americans are being observed.

Back
Top Bottom