Country
Pakistan
To hell with my Video Edits...that the boys at
***.jpg
call 'cheezy'.

This is the Real Deal & I better get
Positive Rating.jpg
from the Mods or i'll be really p!ssed.

As the title of the Topic suggests, behold Nominee for Best Foreign Film (Tamil) at the Academy Awards.

Oscar.jpg

Beast - Cover.jpg

Please click on Link 👉 : Beast
Apologies: File Size is a bit BIG for best [HD] Quality
Here are some visuals you are about to see of Pakistan Army & Pakistan Air Force (Guest Staring - Photos of Quaid).

1.jpg

DAMN! Have you ever seen so many Pakistani Flags in one frame?!!

2.jpg

GRIFFINS !!!

3.jpg

4.jpg

I couldn't upload it on YouTube, but had designed a Thumbnail...

Launch.jpg

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle
@akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Clutch @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @kursed @JX-1 @Liquidmetal @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

To hell with my Video Edits...that the boys at View attachment 844808 call 'cheezy'.

This is the Real Deal & I better get View attachment 844809 from the Mods or i'll be really p!ssed.

As the title of the Topic suggests, behold Nominee for Best Foreign Film (Tamil) at the Academy Awards.

View attachment 844810

View attachment 844813

Here are some visuals you are about to see of Pakistan Army & Pakistan Air Force (Guest Staring - Photos of Quaid).

View attachment 844820

View attachment 844821

GRIFFINS !!!

View attachment 844822

View attachment 844823

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle
@akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Clutch @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @kursed @JX-1 @Liquidmetal @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

Why isn't that dude in a flight suit? How is he going to get through the G force turns?

To hell with my Video Edits...that the boys at View attachment 844808 call 'cheezy'.

This is the Real Deal & I better get View attachment 844809 from the Mods or i'll be really p!ssed.

View attachment 844810

View attachment 844813

View attachment 844820

View attachment 844821

GRIFFINS !!!

View attachment 844822

View attachment 844823

Why the hell name tag is missing "Jeeinab"

I need to wash my eyes with acid now :cry:

Why isn't that dude in a flight suit? How is he going to get through the G force turns?
cause Jeeinab is Beast

The entire sequence is funny as hell, but just check out how he's holding the so-called Terrorist. A Briefcase :rofl: .

...& I love the way he say's "LAUNCH".

Launch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom