What's new

PML-N thugs guarding their leadership!

Here is the scene
C8080FC3-356F-4DCC-972A-57872678ADE4.jpeg

Lahore has put us on the map for donkey delicacy, although if you go to Pakistan these days you will rarely see a donkey on the streets. Lahoris and especially noon leagueis have eaten them all.
you are a hater cause you can never be a Lahori - classic case of sour grapes
Bahawalpur is a pind compared to magnificent city of Lahore
I wish they were here in Toronto and more specifically in my area. Some Somali brothers will go out to greet them and put pure evil in their body.
this is the diffrence between Canadians and brit pakiz
yall need to outsource your work to somalis

Last edited:
Days are numbered for nawaz sharif, people are starting to finally wake up, 90%+ of the youth are with imran khan, same for overseas Pakistanis, no more bs will be taken. whatever Happens, the public will always be with imran khan. whatever america plans will never work because the people of Pakistan, the youth of Pakistan and overseas Pakistanis will stand up against such idea, and any idea of bringing back any corrupt people. Enough is enough.

We Pakistanis in the West don't take shit from anyone even from a white boy trying to tell us something. Hence, why I tell Pakistani's back home never to take crap from anyone either, be it a feudal lord or a son/wife/daughter of a high ranking official if you have to lay them out on the floor do so, even those Colonel Ki Biwis running around.

Older men aka paid junkie thugs acting like they are young guys they should be ashamed of themselves cursing in Ramadan, second what happened now got beat down by younger lads and got arrested. Big talkers with small you know what lolz lmao nalath haan yan ka upper straight scum junkies !!!!!

I wish they were here in Toronto and more specifically in my area. Some Somali brothers will go out to greet them and put pure evil in their body.
Somalis?
Why do you need others to fight your fights?
Have you heard of Thorncliffe in Toronto?
The pakis there have the city on locks lol most the 🔫 in the city come from them.
Regent, Jungle, Driftwood all areas full of Somalis get their 🔫 from pakis from Thorncliffe.
Pakistanis here have enough power to do what they want on their own without any assistance needed from anyone.
Lol don’t get the pakis here mad, if you know what I know about what they did to some of their enemies you’d know why not to mess with them.

this is the diffrence between Canadians and brit pakiz
yall need to outsource your work to somalis
Not true
He doesn’t know what he’s saying.
The Somalis here, their only a thing because pakis supplying the maal lol Somalis here are workers for us we have 1 neighbour which we dominate which dominates the city.
Canadian Pakis are too up to get their hands dirty we get people to do our dirty work for us.

In the UK, Pakistanis are effective at fighting and winning our own battles. We don't need help from outsiders/foreigners.
Same for Canadian Pakistanis.

If Nawaz was living in Canada, Toronto especially, his home would cease to exist while he’d be missing.
Us Toronto pakis mean business if Nawaz was to come here we would apply street Justice and make him pay for every single crime he committed since he was born. We would make such an example out of him whole Pakistan would remember for generations to come.

Last edited:
Somalis?
The pakis there have the city on locks lol most the 🔫 in the city come from them.
Regent, Jungle, Driftwood all areas full of Somalis get their 🔫 from pakis from Thorncliffe.
Pakistanis here have enough power to do what they want on their own without any assistance needed from anyone.
Lol don’t get the pakis here mad, if you know what I know about what they did to some of their enemies you’d know why not to mess with them.

Not true
The Somalis here, their only a thing because pakis supplying the maal lol Somalis here are workers for us we have 1 neighbour which we dominate which dominates the city.
Canadian Pakis are too up to get their hands dirty we get people to do our dirty work for us.

If Nawaz was living in Canada, Toronto especially, his home would cease to exist while he’d be missing.
Us Toronto pakis mean business if Nawaz was to come here we would apply street Justice and make him pay for every single crime he committed since he was born. We would make such an example out of him whole Pakistan would remember for generations to come.

Bro, racism in the UK ended when Pakistanis smashed up the goras/skinheads in the 1980s and 1990s.

Somalis?

Not true

You brothers need to get more guys in the fighting ranks. In the UK we literally now have a who is who in professional boxing and mixed martial arts.
Although that being said I find the expat Pakistani communities all have their own strengths e.g. the US Pakistani community is well educated and well off, lots of business folk.
Oh and Canadian and US Pakistani girls have cute accents.

Back
Top Bottom