What's new

AMRAAM Dodger :: Inspired by True Events

Why isn't that dude in a flight suit? How is he going to get through the G force turns?

Supa Powa and Supa Natura.
These freaks don't need such things in their wet dreams.

Though in real life they always got the bloody nose like ABHI-NONE-DONE.

You countrymen making you feel embarrassed?
Some of them do, some of them make me feel proud. I think you are diverting attention from what I pointed out to you and to other members. If you despise somebody, imitating them is rather revealing. And rather self-destructive.

Think it out for yourself. You have just managed to equal somebody you don't feel is the best of the west. Well done.

Some of them do, some of them make me feel proud. I think you are diverting attention from what I pointed out to you and to other members. If you despise somebody, imitating them is rather revealing. And rather self-destructive.

Think it out for yourself. You have just managed to equal somebody you don't feel is the best of the west. Well done.
Come on Joe, we did not mean to hurt your feelings...😄😁

Did you miss taking your meds today. Where did the “west” come from?

Did you miss taking your meds today. Where did the “west” come from?
It's a phrase, a figure of speech.

I realise just at this juncture that might have jarred a jangled nerve-edge or seven, but it was unintended.

PS: just finished my meds., thanks for asking.

True story of AMRAAM dodger

165593226_781034139490339_3951077133678245294_n.jpg

They may have beat this then
Back in the early 80's, there was a cartoon called: Centurions

In it, the 3 lead characters always used to request for weapon systems (Give me Skybolt) from their Space Station - which coincidently used to get teleported to 'em - Power X-Treme

In this movie, the way he said, "Give me Rafale" took me back in time.

I swear, this movie made our Sher Dil look like Top Gun.

I wonder if C.W Lemoine might consider doing a 'Mover Ruins Movies' on this epic sequence.

To hell with my Video Edits...that the boys at View attachment 844808 call 'cheezy'.

This is the Real Deal & I better get View attachment 844809 from the Mods or i'll be really p!ssed.

As the title of the Topic suggests, behold Nominee for Best Foreign Film (Tamil) at the Academy Awards.

View attachment 844810

View attachment 844813

Please click on Link 👉 : Beast
Apologies: File Size is a bit BIG for best [HD] Quality
Here are some visuals you are about to see of Pakistan Army & Pakistan Air Force (Guest Staring - Photos of Quaid).

View attachment 844820

DAMN! Have you ever seen so many Pakistani Flags in one frame?!!

View attachment 844821

GRIFFINS !!!

View attachment 844822

View attachment 844823

I couldn't upload it on YouTube, but had designed a Thumbnail...

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle
@akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Clutch @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @kursed @JX-1 @Liquidmetal @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
275174028_694784548383195_5234656485167364592_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom