What's new

Another goodbye missed

Exactly, it's not for oneself but others that we need to take precautions and now your friend would have to live with this terrible burden all his life. We can only try to share their burden
A week ago my Saudi friend lost his dad and grandmother to Covid 19. Only he was the one who couldn't sit at home and he brought it to his family. This is some real danger which unfortunately people are not taking seriously just because they are not infected yet.

I'll show them this thread and thank you for your kind words, brother.
Please pass my condolences to your friend for his loss. In troubled times such as these wherein the month of mercy which used to be resplendent with joy and the message of brotherhood has now been replaced with the fear of losing our loved ones.

Stay safe, and in this holy month pray to the almighty to deliver us to his mercy.

A week ago my Saudi friend lost his dad and grandmother to Covid 19. Only he was the one who couldn't sit at home and he brought it to his family. This is some real danger which unfortunately people are not taking seriously just because they are not infected yet.
My condolences.

Take care of yourself and your family, friend. And do not shy from reminding anybody about taking precautions who greet you.

Scores of people are taking corona group of viruses for granted unfortunately. Governments need to step up their game.

Sorry for your loss. May Allah(SWT) grant them Firdaus.

Unfortunately too many people are not taking this seriously enough until it hits home but then it’s too late. Even in my family my father thinks it’s all some conspiracy — I tried explaining to him but there are certain kind of people even the weight of the earth cannot move them once they’ve made up their mind. I fear for the worst since he takes many tablets and suffer from multiple underlining health issues and carelessly goes about his business.

Yes, brother, I think many people are dealing with the uncertainty it brings with conspiracies so as to ease themselves but that's a folly.
Sorry for your loss. May Allah(SWT) grant them Firdaus.

Unfortunately too many people are not taking this seriously enough until it hits home but then it’s too late. Even in my family my father thinks it’s all some conspiracy — I tried explaining to him but there are certain kind of people even the weight of the earth cannot move them once they’ve made up their mind. I fear for the worst since he takes many tablets and suffer from multiple underlining health issues and carelessly goes about his business.

I pen these thoughts at a heavy time. The present problem floating around in the air, quite literally, isn’t the cause for concern. Humanity has faced disease much more than war or politics; it isn’t anything new. What is new though is the fact that each and every one of us has become more narcissistic rather than humble with the information of the world on our finger tips and that’s disturbing. That’s what’s getting us killed.

Just two days ago, a friend of mine lost both his parents to the Corvid-19 virus. His mother had a pre-existing condition but his father was in good health; in the end it was the same. What could I say to him? What could I do? Nothing. He didn’t even get to see them for the last time; just a last glimpse from a ventilator and the plastic bags. It’s the reality of these unsaid goodbyes that’s haunting. I can only share his pain.

Yet when I see that Khaadi was overwhelmed because I suppose it’s a necessity? When I see people not wearing masks and brush this off. When I see popular conspiracy theories used to explain away the danger- the most popular one being: it’s all a ruse for [Insert reason here: politics, population control, regional conspiracy etc.,] I get seriously peeved because it’s followed by, ‘No one I know of is suffering from it!’ Are we seriously asking for this? Instead of considering ourselves fortunate; we are tempting fate?

I’ve been saying it since the start of this pandemic: everything else needs to be placed on hold right now. We should focus on helping each other; if we’re divided by everything then biology appears to unite us because the virus isn’t discriminating who it’s infecting.

Please, stay home; just because we want the virus to be gone doesn’t change anything. Please, stick to social distancing when you’ve to go out, if you absolutely must. Please, practice sanitation of everything just like we were doing it before. Stay safe!

I hope this convinces people before something comes up which leaves no choice. Thank you.

Rest in peace very sad .. unfortunately the travesty is Pakistanis are asking where are the 38000 infected where are the dead bodies they are not willing to listen , they want to see the bodies to believe it.. its very very unfortunate , watching with dread in my heart, I hope we have some kind of super immune system and we get away with this realistically massive damage is done ..

The idolaters of Makkah, who did not believe in life after death, asked the prophet (SAW) to ask his god to bring the Qiyammat. For people who have chosen to ignore, only seeing is believing.

i am sharing here the translation of a dua that is recommended to be recited three times in the morning and in the evening. i am sure manyof you must be reciting it daily but just focus on the meaning "uss Allah kay naam kay sath jis kay naam ki barkat say koe cheez nuksan nahi pohancha sakti asman ki ho ya zameen ki or wo khub sunanay of jananay wala hay". there is no better protection then the Allah Himself. no drug or vaccine is superior to Him so we are directly taking His name here and nothing can harm us if we are in His protection whether it is a creature of earth of the skies. it is a very powerful dua if we focus on its meaning. however it does not mean that we should be careless. we need to take all preventive measures, maintain good eating habits and exercise regularly.

Back
Top Bottom