What's new

My personal rant

I wake up every morning betting with Allah swt that society can not be more fukt up as it is. In the face of Allah swt, I always lose.

I go on YouTube
Social media content is designed to get clicks and outrage, not a litmus test for reality.
and see endless videos of random children talking about blue pill and red pill. Some of them being faggots, while others insulting women.
Red pill is a neccesary evil in the west to counter the constant faggotry being pushed by the pedophile establishment.
As an ethnic Punjabi, when I listen to these white faggots insult women my blood boils. My father told me that in our society, the women would build the house using mud clay. My grandmother built our house with her own hands in our village. We live in that house to this day.

This is the society I am living in. The US as a country may be powerful, but it’s a country that is powerless. The new generation is disgusting not only because of their opinions but because of their behavior.
IT will self correct. School children are already revolting against the faggotry being pushed on them by pedo teachers.
Family values, religion, and the lack of searching for a purpose makes me vomit. I was born in 1990 and the world was becoming such a wonderful place. I was excited.

Today I am absolutely disgusted. I feel like I don’t belong here. I go to work and feel so dissociated with the people I speak with.
Go live in the northern mountains of Pakistan for a bit
People that I speak with seem like the spawn of the devil.

I have gotten married in 2019 and have a child. He seems so happy in Pakistan, I feel like bringing him to the US will **** his mind. In the same token I feel like him living in Pakistan will be no different as the military elite in our country are also faggots and on the payroll of foreign faggots.
I stopped emotionally investing into politics/parties as a young teen. The truth is the estab has and always will control the country, for better or worse. Imran Khan may have good intentions but let's be real he'll destroy Pakistan with his stunts like re settling TTP and making deals with the establishment and filling his party with PDM members.
Human beings are so fucked in the head they praise AI projects that will replace their own jobs. I can’t even talk to stupid **** people like this.

I don’t know wtf I am doing here on this earth anymore. News songs or movies bring me no joy. American and or western society is no longer exciting because they are on a downward spiral.

I don’t understand wtf I am living life for anymore except that I am a Muslim and suicide is no option. Do I feel suicidal? All the fucking time. Everything disgusts me. When I wake up I feel disgusted. I don’t understand what has happened to me. Is it age or depression or what?

I don’t know wtf is going on. The world has gone crazy but maybe it’s not the world, but just me.

I’m in a very weird place right now. If any of you can relate with me, please show me a way out. I just don’t understand.
There is light at the end. Don't lose hope.

The ones losing their minds were the ones who hate their wives and kids. The thing is that if one is perpetually in hate mode, one is bound to lose their mind sooner or later. It is a very relaxing feeling to not give a f***. Try it.
There are two types of people.
1. Lucky ones. Most people are nice to them.
2. Unlucky ones. Most people are mean towards them.

You are the light skinned Northwestern Bramen guy. You are the lucky one (atleast in India).

You don't know what's it like to be a Hate Magnet.

dum maaro dum
mit jaye gum
bolo subah shaam
har krishna ka kaam tamaam

jeenat mast maal thi at her time

I agree with you, it's too much to digest these days. I watched an interview a few days ago, of Anneke Lucas, paedophilia survivor, born in 1964, who got traded and prostituted by her own mother starting from age 6, to the elitists of the global elite. Her mother herself was most definitely prostituted from similar age, that's why she did the same to her daughter. This story is from Belgium, do watch it on YouTube.

The point I'm trying to make is that certain societies have been through this degeneration from way earlier than today, the situation we see now is the result of their past. We do remember what the western hemisphere looked like in the medieval ages, it's just a continuation of that period.

My Islamic beliefs tell me that the same Western society would be the main support base of Dajjal, whether folks living over there like it or not, they would be enslaved by this system, not many would be able to resist when that order comes.

I also believe in some prophecies, projections, basically what these boil down to is, that we would see major wars erupt around the world after 2023 (this year is the last year where we see some peace). Turkey would have to face a war, most probably against the NATO alliance. War over Taiwan between China and US, followed by problems with North Korea, probably they would be using their nukes, eventually brining about world war 3. Somewhere in between (after Turkey's war), there would be a war between India and Pakistan, brining about a lot of destruction and bloodshed.

When I look at it from Allah's standpoint, things make sense, we know that in the last days the fall of events would be way too fast for anyone (individual or a whole society) to manage and engineer their way out of. This degeneration we see is just those prerequisites being met, before all hell breaks loose. It's like the Almighty is in a hurry (not because He has to but because He wants to) to "wrap up" things.

Once we are exposed to the reality of the state of affairs surrounding today, no amount of medicines, holy books, vacations or anything can suppress that reality, it just needs to be confronted head-on, as a Hadith says, "Zindagi ek munhZor ghora he, isko qaboo karlo warna ye Tumhe qaboo krlegi"..

I apologize if it hurts people from other faiths, but I had to express it if somebody can benefit from it.

Thanks for all of the replies and answers from everyone on this thread. Already feeling better.
Sir start book reading habit
I really works
Sapiens:A brief history of Humankind
By Y. Noah Harari will be a great start
SapiensbyYuvalNoahHarariBookCover~2.jpg

This is literally the best book i read in my life.Very helpful to understand the human behaviour and psychology.You do not necessarily need to believe in Evolution Theory to enjoy this book.
This is simply a master piece from Noah.

Attachments

• SapiensbyYuvalNoahHarariBookCover~2.jpg
    SapiensbyYuvalNoahHarariBookCover~2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 31
There are two types of people.
1. Lucky ones. Most people are nice to them.
2. Unlucky ones. Most people are mean towards them.

You are the light skinned Northwestern Bramen guy. You are the lucky one (atleast in India).

You don't know what's it like to be a Hate Magnet.
In my 44 years of existence, I remember being asked my caste 2-3 times, admittedly, each time by other Bramens. My caste, which is not evident from my name either, has not afforded me any privilege. We were a poor family when I was small. Not poverty stricken, but poor. Sometimes dad's salary didn't even last a month. We are all brown skinned, including me, and on rare occasions that I went to the temple, I was never asked my caste. Plenty of dark skinned people went there too, no one was asked their caste. This is one reality. In some villages Dalits are not allowed to enter temples. So I have read. That is also probably reality. Both realities can and do coexist. There has been absolutely nothing lucky about my life. I have studied like a zombie like most middle class people, passed exams, sat for job interviews. I have had a tough childhood, with a brief period of prosperity, followed by >15 years of roller coaster ride. My caste never came to my rescue in difficult times. I may not be a hate magnet, but the world doesn't exactly love me either.

The white people who emigrated (read: invaded) North America could have made their "New World" in Europe, but they chose to enslave and genocide an entire ethnicity. And as more of them came over, they brought their values with them.

You are telling me Islamic invaders never wiped out native cultures

In my 44 years of existence, I remember being asked my caste 2-3 times, admittedly, each time by other Bramens. My caste, which is not evident from my name either, has not afforded me any privilege. We were a poor family when I was small. Not poverty stricken, but poor. Sometimes dad's salary didn't even last a month. We are all brown skinned, including me, and on rare occasions that I went to the temple, I was never asked my caste. Plenty of dark skinned people went there too, no one was asked their caste. This is one reality. In some villages Dalits are not allowed to enter temples. So I have read. That is also probably reality. Both realities can and do coexist. There has been absolutely nothing lucky about my life. I have studied like a zombie like most middle class people, passed exams, sat for job interviews. I have had a tough childhood, with a brief period of prosperity, followed by >15 years of roller coaster ride. My caste never came to my rescue in difficult times. I may not be a hate magnet, but the world doesn't exactly love me either.
A
My boy, they asked your caste because they couldn't make out from your surname. But did they ask you whether you were dalit? They just assumed you were upper caste.

Not every blonde blued eye person is rich in the west. But they enjoy special privilege.

If you are a light skinned upper caste, 99 out of 100 times you would get the job.

You did say earlier that you lost interest in making money. Or who knows you would have been the CEO of a fortune 500 Indian company.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom