What's new

My personal rant

Nothing stops you from creating "Islamic" society in your native homelands. Countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Taliban Afghanistan have shown multiple ways of regulating this

What he is describing is something people of all faiths find abhorrent. The Godlessness and the widespread degeneracy.

The white people who emigrated (read: invaded) North America could have made their "New World" in Europe, but they chose to enslave and genocide an entire ethnicity. And as more of them came over, they brought their values with them.

Today, you are telling OP that he is wrong for wanting to be close to his values because they conflict with the values adopted by the aforementioned invaders.

Tsk tsk tsk. The gangu in you can't resist taking cheap shots at Islam and Muslims. :disagree:

There is no way out, you swallowed the blackpill and saw reality for what it truly is. This society is a rotten mess and once you see it for what it is, you can't unsee it no matter how hard you try. Start meditating, you will be in a state where you are truly in peace with yourself and the external world, your depression and negative feelings will wane away and your perspective will drastically shift for the better. Ignore the "advice" from members to read the Quran like a mindless zombie, that will just further sink you in a deeper rut and black hole.
@Areesh , 3 indians so far in the thread and 2 of them are gangus. Islam Bad, Quran bad. Go back to your own country if you like Islam so much. yada yada yada :lol:

Last edited:
if there is no hope in US then there is even less elsewhere
Depends
If u move to conservative areas with less crime it's very good. They are areas in Midwest, Texas and Arizona that are best places to live

California was without doubt best place but it's gone down hill

There is no way out, you swallowed the blackpill and saw reality for what it truly is. This society is a rotten mess and once you see it for what it is, you can't unsee it no matter how hard you try.
He seems to have semi-swallowed the blackpill.
A full swallow would be complete nihilism.
Start meditating, you will be in a state where you are truly in peace with yourself and the external world, your depression and negative feelings will wane away and your perspective will drastically shift for the better.
Ignore the "advice" from members to read the Quran like a mindless zombie, that will just further sink you in a deeper rut and black hole.
Meditation works properly when mastered. A severely disillusioned soul will not be able to properly split themselves from the problems of the dunya and into a state of peacefulness.

The Quran on the other hand, presents a meaning for the chaos of the dunya and soothes the whims of the hearts. Its easiness on the tongue and general memorability make it the most memorised book in the world. Thousands, if not millions know the entire 114 chapters from cover to cover and can recite it perfectly.

Humanity is heading towards collapse. Economic depression, massive unemployment, war, famine, disease, etc.

There are a lot of happy people who haven't faced hardship in their lives. These people are going to lose their minds when the shiet hits the fan.

People like you and me who have been suffering for a long time can survive.
But the naive, jolly ones won't.

That's what my boss is saying, actually, even though I'm convinced that A.I is going to take away my job in less than 2 years.

I guess I can do manual labor, if push comes to shove. After all, I was a lowly salesman working 86 hours a week back in my early 20s.

6 days x 13 hours + 8 hours on Sunday + 1 "Holiday" per month, and I was supposed to inform my boss about the "holiday" at least 3 days in advance.

Sometimes, I wonder why I didn't go postal? You know, killed the boss, and then turned the gun on myself, heh! Probably because of Islam's strict stance on suicide and homicide + I couldn't even afford a gun back then!

Anyhow, if 86 hours don't sound like much to you, I was also supposed to stand at my job all the time. My boss would start giving me the dirty looks if I even try to put my back against the wall, to ease some pressure off of my swelling feet.

And each day, all we had was a quick 15 minute potty + food break, and that was that.
Jeezus! Now I know what went wrong and where. :lol:

Humanity is heading towards collapse. Economic depression, massive unemployment, war, famine, disease, etc.

There are a lot of happy people who haven't faced hardship in their lives. These people are going to lose their minds when the shiet hits the fan.
true
The jolly ones are often the ones who retain humanity when SHTF

The jolly ones are often the ones who retain humanity when SHTF
I have seen many of them losing their minds during lockdown. These fckers had their wives and kids around them but couldn't handle the isolation. The worst is yet to come.

aww, c'mere you... ulin nilu blackindian of the pule

feelzh.png

Thank you brother. You are a little child compared to me, but Allah swt has given you wisdom and sent you to me to correct my actions.

Stay blessed and thank you for taking the time out of your day to advise me.
I don't know much, but I've been through similar things and have felt equally as lost and hopeless

I hope it gets better for you soon brother.

I have seen many of them losing their minds during lockdown. These fckers had their wives and kids around them but couldn't handle the isolation. The worst is yet to come.
Perhaps you mean the popular people, rather than jolly people.
Happy people are a completely different ballgame

These fckers had their wives and kids around them but couldn't handle the isolation
The ones losing their minds were the ones who hate their wives and kids. The thing is that if one is perpetually in hate mode, one is bound to lose their mind sooner or later. It is a very relaxing feeling to not give a f***. Try it.

The ones losing their minds were the ones who hate their wives and kids. The thing is that if one is perpetually in hate mode, one is bound to lose their mind sooner or later.
I know people who ended up becoming birth rate animals during lockdown instead.
Ended up creating more kids than they could handle and they're going nuts now rather than then.

It is a very relaxing feeling to not give a f***. Try it.
Just did, very relaxing.......

Last edited:
Think of commando training. You got to eat raw raccoon flesh, drink water in which buffalos have bathed (and much worse). This is nothing.
I'm going to delete my post because I realised that it can be taken out of context.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom