What's new

Another Hindu girl forcefully converted in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? BTW Muslims wanted another country, they got two in 1947 and 1971. Those who stayed back are Indians and are my brothers. Hindus were never given this choice in 1947. Those who are getting persecuted in BD/ Pakistan, where should they go? If we can accept millions of BD Muslims in 1970-71, thousands of Tibetan refugees, why not the last few remaining Hindus who are getting killed in their own motherland before Muslims came in 900 AD?

Because India claims itself to be secular and we are not Pakistan or Bangladesh. We are not Hindu republic and we claim equality of all religions. Those Hindus had a choice to join India. Most of those stranded individuals chose to stay in Pak as they had land or resources in Pak. Only a few did not make it out due to ignorance. If you accept Hindus from Pak, then also allow Muslims and christians to come back and join India!

And what about you Hindus?

If this girl was a dalit, what would have happened to her in INCREDIBLE INDIA?

You self-righteous Hindus make me laugh.

Control your own house first, before passing judgements.

And then you slimey hindus talk about the Taliban and their brutality. Get real.

"Slimey Hindus"?

Using your sweeping generalization, I think we can use examples of Pakistan, Boko Haram and ISIS to say "You (insert religion here) paedophiles", but that would be wrong. We are not like you and we shall not tar all muslims with the same brush.

And yes, the difference is that these criminals get punished in India. Unlike the Republic of Boko Haram.

Sad to hear such thoughts from me? What did you expect me to be? A dove? :D

We have sheltered Dharmic people from these countries and will continue to do so. I don't expect a Sindhi Hindu to apply for refugee status in Germany. :coffee: I hope I am clear. :)

Refugee status is fine. But give it to any Pakistani irrespective of their religion. We need to save Christians in Pak too. Let us not use religion please.

If it was forceful she would be protesting not some goons with banner
:o::pakistan:

These blasfamous kafir Hindus who are insulting the peaceful conversion should be burnt alive like the other blasfamous christian couple. Hope Pak court will provide justice to the poor muslim community of Pakistan and will act against these tyrant goons who are protesting for no reason.

Refugee status is fine. But give it to any Pakistani irrespective of their religion. We need to save Christians in Pak too. Let us not use religion please.
Yeah persecuted Christians are good too. I don't decide these anyway. I am telling you about State policy.

:o::pakistan:

These blasfamous kafir Hindus who are insulting the peaceful conversion should be burnt alive like the other blasfamous christian couple. Hope Pak court will provide justice to the poor muslim community of Pakistan and will act against these tyrant goons who are protesting for no reason.

Has Pakistan heard about minority rights, child safety, etc? If child cannot make decisions on money, politics, etc. , then how can the child decide on religion? Please provide child right to your citizens.

12 years converts on own will, what kind of nonsense is that. :girl_wacko:
Who are you to complain when the girl herself is not complaining?

Has Pakistan heard about minority rights, child safety, etc? If child cannot make decisions on money, politics, etc. , then how can the child decide on religion? Please provide child right to your citizens.
My citizens? :disagree:

This is the act of purification!! Implementation of true Islam!!!! This is the best minority can get.

Last edited:
Cry victim when minority and wipe out minority when majority.

Muzzies are really brave :lol:

I'm an atheist so obviously I'm not big fan of religion in general. I think we should we accept all Pakistani & bangladeshis refugees except Muslims. I don't have anything against them but they did ask for a separate country for themselves and got it. So if they have buyer's remorse now, that's not really India's problem. However, the rest of the religions did not ask for a separate country so if they feel India is where they'd like to be, they should be allowed to migrate to India and given citizenship on demand. The muslims who stayed in India because of either financial complusions or because they had faith in the republic are our people. The rest are not our problem.

Who are you to complain when the girl herself is not complaining?

Logic can drown in guttter, they got what they wanted to have i.e. forced conversion and show it as real.

Well, refugee status should be only given to those people who were not involved in Pakistan movement aka Hindus, Sikhs and Christians. We let entire Sindh go in Pakistan and left them to suffer in the Muslim exclusive homeland.

AND what about the dalits you hindus degrade on a regular basis? And then you have the nerve to come and criticize us. :rofl:

AND what about the dalits you hindus degrade on a regular basis? And then you have the nerve to come and criticize us. :rofl:

As I said before, we are learning from past mistakes and are committed to the welfare of Dalits. They get quota and special assistance. I humbly invite you to come and see the progress. We still need to do more but we are not stagnant. Can Pak say the same? Does Pak have minority reservation?

I
Logic can drown in guttter, they got what they wanted to have i.e. forced conversion and show it as real.

Well, refugee status should be only given to those people who were not involved in Pakistan movement aka Hindus, Sikhs and Christians. We let entire Sindh go in Pakistan and left them to suffer in the Muslim exclusive homeland.

The decision on creating Pak was not done by vote. Jinnah , Nehru and a few faithful servants of British raj are responsible.

I'm an atheist so obviously I'm not big fan of religion in general. I think we should we accept all Pakistani & bangladeshis refugees except Muslims. I don't have anything against them but they did ask for a separate country for themselves and got it. So if they have buyer's remorse now, that's not really India's problem. However, the rest of the religions did not ask for a separate country so if they feel India is where they'd like to be, they should be allowed to migrate to India and given citizenship on demand. The muslims who stayed in India because of either financial complusions or because they had faith in the republic are our people. The rest are not our problem.

What about the Muslims who had to leave India by force? Will you allow them?

Last edited:
can can a muulah says that a 12 yr old girl was married by him???

doesnt pakistan have any law regarding age of marriage ...........she is a minor ........a kid .

12 year olds can legally get married in Pakistan?

Is there no minimum marriage age in Pakistan?

A religion who claim to be a perfect specimen among all religions would never run after people to be converted, here they are forcefully grooming teenage girls to convert.

It is sign of a jittery religion and its followers suffering with insecurities and distrust on their very own survival and legitimacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom