What's new

Another Islamophobe Blogger Knifed

WoW what a justification ? Is this an excuse for the extremist and fault of the victim. Doesn't this mentality supports the extremists to do this more as people like you will give excuses.

As one poster said, Today, Athiest, then Hindus, then Ahemadis, then Shias.....Were does it stops ?

I am not justifying but pointing out the stupidity of those bloggers.
BAL have failed to punish them according to the law of court which it passed and instead the police are giving them protection while they are supposed to be punished. They are openly trying to ban and destroy Islamic organization in Bangladesh. The country has killed over 100 Islamic people. Justify that first. If the country is this lawless i don't think anyone should cry over a single stabbing. Note, i am not justifying, i am comparing the rate of offences going on.

Look.. The killing of those bloggers only makes their purpose more widespread. Few months ago, no one knew they existed, and media pretty much ignored them. This will have a ripple effect and believe it or not, the movement will go underground and gain international support. Similar to Jamaat. Killing them will only give them more supporters. Best is to avoid them and their voices shall be lost in the wind. Detaining is the 2nd best alternative.
I don't really support the killing of atheists as most are only on their early 20's and lost in life. Give them a chacne to redeem themselves. Few years ago, a group of British National Party, a right wing hate group in the UK have converted.

The government failed to crackdown on these atheist bloggers, so the citizens are taking law in their own hands. My only regret is he is not dead:frown:

It's always wise looking for a way that doesn't invoke bloodshed or death.

Bangladeshi friends seem to learn the hard way -- when it comes to islamists, it's not about a choice unless you think submitting to them is actually a choice

Islamists are a by-product of misrule, at least in Bangladesh. They are better than militant 'anti-Islam'-ists and foreign agents.

Is killing important ? Why not send him to jail ?

Current govt. doesn't send anyone to jail other than opponent party's people. If one has minimum attachment in govt's interest, that guy is spared...you won't get it.

Its their country. They want death of a person just because he wrote something. Here if a Muslim gets killed because his brethren burnt alive 58 Hindus, they cry Muslim oppression. State sponsored Massacre.

I never understood their rationale.

Excatly. So it's upto us that never support it in any context. After all live of a human being is above all religions and non preach killing. It's some idiots who mis-interpret and make people kill each other

I am not justifying but pointing out the stupidity of those bloggers.
BAL have failed to punish them according to the law of court which it passed and instead the police are giving them protection while they are supposed to be punished. They are openly trying to ban and destroy Islamic organization in Bangladesh. The country has killed over 100 Islamic people. Justify that first. If the country is this lawless i don't think anyone should cry over a single stabbing. Note, i am not justifying, i am comparing the rate of offences going on.

This is the thing, it's happening for govt.'s reluctance or involvement to take the political benifit to corner Jamat more.

Abusing is something different. Having no belief is crime ??? Ok good luck with that. Kill more. I have no say in the matter ;)

There are tons of atheist here, no one kills them. But if you go on a campaign on anti-Islam then goodluck

Bangladeshi friends seem to learn the hard way -- when it comes to islamists, it's not about a choice unless you think submitting to them is actually a choice

A little bit exact wording would defiantly have helped here. Why not keep it simple ???

btw i always laugh how every body in bangladesh is knifed? dont they have guns in today's world?

Jamatis believe knifing and carrying sword are part of Sunnah.. They were famous for cutting tandem of legs and hand of their opposition. They hate guns.

and what about awami league?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom