What's new

Another Islamophobe Blogger Knifed

and what about awami league?

430663_428996883854948_498197827_n.jpg

Not even sure if that machine works :omghaha:

i think knife is a much better option when it comes to secrecy, you never know what hit you

But the problem is all of them got caught due to digital signature they left in the crime scene through mobile phone. They were tracked down. Even though they wanted to live in the 1st century desert, they cant.

But the problem is all of them got caught due to digital signature they left in the crime scene through mobile phone. They were tracked down. Even though they wanted to live in the 1st century desert, they cant.

all mobile phones were fake, traced to awami league captured thugs

People I have a more pressing concern right now - I've been using Hotspot Shield for Youtube but it keeps showing a rather raunchy add that goes to the title of 'Meet a Bored Housewife today' ! :blink:

How do I get rid of that ? :what:

Nobody gives a damn about the opinion of Lowlife trollers like yourself and other TROLLERS of your kind over here. Go stick you head in a oven because that is where you belong.

I can understand why you would have trouble respecting ISLAM because in your religion people drink COW urine and bathe in it so I can see why a common sense religion like Islam will seem strange to you. Go back and have another refreshing COW Urine-Cola and enjoy.:enjoy:

You've got Gautam Buddha as your awatar & you are bad mouthing Hinduism. Do you know Buddhism & Hinduism are very similar to each other?

You've got Gautam Buddha as your awatar & you are bad mouthing Hinduism. Do you know Buddhism & Hinduism are very similar to each other?

No they re very different...

Was he anti-Islam or did he not like Muslims. Because an Islamaphobe is one who hates Muslims; having a fear of an ideology that wants to take over the World is a pretty rational fear.

People I have a more pressing concern right now - I've been using Hotspot Shield for Youtube but it keeps showing a rather raunchy add that goes to the title of 'Meet a Bored Housewife today' ! :blink:

How do I get rid of that ? :what:

Do that act which ended Neitchze's and Wagners friendship.:cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom