What's new

Anti-Drone Peshawar Dharna by PTI | Dharti Hamari, Marzi Hamari (Our land, our choice) .

So far the federal govt is hypocrite, it initiated a APC to stop drones, passed resolutions in parliament, but did nothing practically to stop drones. as dollars speak, nawaz and generals go silent !

There was a report on how the areas where the drone strikes are frequent, the populous suffers from high rates of PTSD. Children are especially vulnerable to trauma.

The fact that a guy sitting half way across the world can pull the trigger is disturbing to me.

Good luck to you all in getting drone attacks stopped.

This is know why
1829.gif

its being blocked in KP as a protest, we still have to see reaction, so far its analysis by amreeki tottay, the world doesnot operate like it. amreeka or NATO will never hurt its interest, just because a province has blocked NATO supply, do you think they are that stupid?

There was a report on how the areas where the drone strikes are frequent, the populous suffers from high rates of PTSD. Children are especially vulnerable to trauma.

The fact that a guy sitting half way across the world can pull the trigger is disturbing to me.

Good luck to you all in getting drone attacks stopped.

yes nabeela's grand mother was killed in a drone, she fears the blue sky, as when the sky is clear, drones hover...

On the plus side this might cause our provinces to push for greater autonomy. Constitutionally that would benefit us in the long run.

I just wish we hand something like this for anti-corruption and increasing the tax net. Don't know.why our priorities are so narrowly focused.

Pardon my ignorance. If pakistan is anything like India could it be that drones are an external threat and a better unifier than a mundane issue like tax collection even though the degree of importance is fairly high?

its being blocked in KP as a protest, we still have to see reaction, so far its analysis by amreeki tottay, the world doesnot operate like it. amreeka or NATO will never hurt its interest, just because a province has blocked NATO supply, do you think they are that stupid?
So you think PTI can blackmail NATO and insubordinate UN SC resolutions?

Our coward information minister says we don't want to fight any nation okay sir okay but we can allow our children and brothers to be killed by USA and our sisters raped bloody impotent leaders we would have to stand up now enough of this humiliation lets do it once and for all no body can escape death lets die one with dignity or live with honor enough of this crap May ALLAH give us courage to do it
@Aeronaut @Leader @Oscar

So you think PTI can blackmail NATO and insubordinate UN SC resolutions?
PTI should surround the Parliament and also JI and and also GHQ and don't leave until Nawaz addresses nation and orders Armed Forces to shoot down drones and strike back if they are able to carry out drone and strike back to their bases

PTI should surround the Parliament and also JI and and also GHQ and don't leave until Nawaz addresses nation and orders Armed Forces to shoot down drones and strike back if they are able to carry out drone and strike back to their bases
Like a true Jamatiya :). Btw one of your brotheren (AQ) was arrested in Lahore today attempting to affect a jailbreak in Punjab like Bannu. Accept my condolences for that :P

I have a question for the Pakistani posters here.

Do you see the drone strikes stopping anytime soon?

What are the motivations for the current government to give tacit approval for such strikes?

Where does the Pak military stand on this?

Thank you :)

1.)The drone attacks would not end any soon.US would ensure it crushes Taliban before leaving.

2.)Most probable reason is because Pakistan doesn't want to bear the monetary and strategic cost of launching an operation in a rough terrain of Northern mountains, where there is no guarantee it will achieve its objectives because the talibans would cross the border to afghanistan and come back again after the operation.

3.) Pak military can hardly stand this but they would like the government to guide it.As the former Air chief Rao Qamar Suleman said an interview that "We can destroy american drones but what next? Do we want to go on a war against NATO?This is what the government has to decide."

Like a true Jamatiya :). Btw one of your brotheren (AQ) was arrested in Lahore today attempting to affect a jailbreak in Punjab like Bannu. Accept my condolences for that :P
I am not member of JI Mr but we have to do it once and for all and what is AQ blood coward nawaz will have to take stand or I can see he going really soon this time in Jail

I am not member of JI Mr but we have to do it once and for all and what is AQ blood coward nawaz will have to take stand or I can see he going really soon this time in Jail
Okey then perhaps Zaid Hamid birgade? :P

11-23-2013_16165_1.gif

Na je na! $$$$ bhee lainay hain aur ehtijaj bhee karna hay :)

PTI are a bunch of delusional people.They are wasting their time on the sit-in while they can actually contribute towards a policy that might give a win-win deal between Pakistan and US;because lets face it our economy does depend on US and US influenced lobbies and that we want to get rid of terrorists as bad as they want it.
All this is sit in is unproductive and aimed at gaining more political ground as if they can actually handle a country when they cant handle a province.

Thanks PTI & Mr. Imran Khan for confirming it to the world that we support terrorists and terrorism !!!
Drone kills TTP leader Hakimullah and we are on roads !! protesting and blocking NATO supplies ..
Mr. Khan should take up the bollywood film dialogue with a "little" ammendment :

"My name is Khan , And I AM a Terrorist "

Last edited:

11-23-2013_16165_1.gif

In other words, PMLN does NOT protest against drones because they cannot stop taking dollars from US? :woot:

Its funny to see these anti PTI losers at PDF. A few days ago they were like, mark my words, IK cannot block Nato supply, IK's emotional statement to block nato supply has disturbed whole PTI, IK just cannot block nato supply, it is all drama, it will be just a jalsa, oh it will be a dharna for max one day, :blah: :blah: :blah: :lol:

Cry b!tches, cry.. :rofl:

11-23-2013_16165_1.gif

Shame on you for defending PMLN government..
This nawaz shareef has no self respect, No hope from this king style government of PMLN.....He visits Pakistani like a foreign country.. He(Nawaz sharif) always left Pakistan in difficult situation.... No shame.... I never saw such shameless people in my life..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom