What's new

Anti Drone Technology made by Pakistan Students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this thread should be closed.

Karon ta age post korechi, ami ECE graduate tai amake fake kora easy hobe na. Maalta multimeter diye frequency maapchilo. :rofl:

lol...recent activities er jonno public ra ektu besi e chap niye niyeche....oder aar dosh nei...desher ja obostha..

lol...recent activities er jonno public ra ektu besi e chap niye niyeche....oder aar dosh nei...desher ja obostha..

Je dike obostha egocche, keo gulti banaleo otake anti-drone technology bolbe. :lol:

Reactions: sab
lol, pc power supply, a multimeter showing some voltage ( i doubt its frequescy ). a motion sensor ( in a mouse like body i wont be surprised if its just a mouse with its motion sensor, they are usually red but may be hes using an infrared one). this is kinda school science project man. Im an EE Engineer my self and this stuff is more like 2nd year analogue electronics project.

Even the most advanced radars cant show the exact picture of the plane like his shiny PC interface is showing. they just try to determine the plane type by the returned radiation amount and intensity lumination. Plus he just put the sensor at one place and just showed the detection on the screen at one place ( i wont even be surprised if the interface is just a animation and not a proper realtime eyetem connected to the sensor) if he moves the sensor to an other place how does the PC know of the new position?

this is so kidish

O and the accent is epic lol

they are graduate in making people fool open a desktop power supply, 500 rupees avo meter and mobile camera video for those 12crore illiterate peoples in Pakistan........... F******* yar agar koi kam nahi ker saktai to at least aisi fazool harkatai to nai kero 24pin connector kai sath aik led light laga dena open dektop mouse ko shaving machine charger mai wire sai phasa dena........ had hai pakistani waqai kafi taraqi ker gai ha...... thats why no one believe on us.....

Je dike obostha egocche, keo gulti banaleo otake anti-drone technology bolbe. :lol:

Na Na,
Gulti = SAM (like David's sling)
Screensaver Radar interfaced with multimeter = Drone Tracker/Identifier to feed Gulti based SAM

I guess some people have been punked! Pakistan has some fantastic engineers from NUST et al. but this looks like a prank

Looks fake to me.He had no idea about what he was doing and talking about.

Nice effort - a Military radar needs millions invested ,
More like a cheap stunt by a person who was desperate for some attention on youtube.

but the main component is Brain power of a human , and knowledge
Which is seriously lacking in our case. Just look at the comments of some members in the 1st page of this thread - how easily they were fooled.

none of our use,detecting a object 2 feet away and a drone kilometers away is different but still we should appreciate these students one day the may develop a state of the art radar too

What a skill we have, many students capable to develop machines! Next-generation students seem brilliant and capable to develop something.

:pakistan:
shear talent , that's PakisTan for the world ... just simply brilliant work ... :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1803841 said:
shear talent , that's PakisTan for the world ... just simply brilliant work ... :pakistan:

mate i dint get u. r u being sarcastic or pure dumb. have u read the thread properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom