What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Does India see itself as part of the muslim world? Due to shared history and geographic proximity?
As well as a large population of muslims.

No we don't see us as a part of Muslim world. I don't believe we have shared history with Middle East but we acknowledge having shared history with South Asian countries and Afghanistan.

A request to all, keep thread running throughout weekends, so stereotypes can be destroyed and all the questions can be answered.
And dont entertain trolls.

I have a Question to those indians who roamed most of the parts of india.

North india is well developed or south india?

I have a Question to those indians who roamed most of the parts of india.

North india is well developed or south india?
even though whole north suck money out of whole india like parasites ,its the west and south which are more developed.In a sense northies are BDs and pakistan for south indians.

Why Indian airforce is not in action in kashmir? Pakistan has effectively used its airforce in South waziristan and Swat provinces?

I ve a question...
why indians are sucha naqalchi bandar ........?

even though whole north suck money out of whole india like parasites ,its the west and south which are more developed.In a sense northies are BDs and pakistan for south indians.

A suggestion, keep your flamebaits out of this thread, don't eff it up.

Look at lahore and look at North Waziristan, Look at your backyard before pointing at ours.

why no airstrikes in Kashmir or any maoist affected area?

Why Indian airforce is not in action in kashmir? Pakistan has effectively used its airforce in South waziristan and Swat provinces?
because of unlike Pakistan,we dont have scores of terrorists holding positions in Kashmir.They come in small groups of 2- 3 guys,sometimes even alone and attack in densely populated areas,unlike the mountains of South Waziristan.Hence,they are not suitable targets for an air-attack.When they do try to take positions in large numbers,we do use our airforce,example,the Kargil insurgency.

Back
Top Bottom