What's new

Any questions Regarding India

A suggestion, keep your flamebaits out of this thread, don't eff it up.
What flamebaits?i'm just stating the obvious truth.You can yourself chek out the beemaru states of india taking it down.

That is, if you consider the urban areas. The country side pretty much looks all the same - villages and people, vast stretches of farms etc.

I would hedge my bet that rural south is better than rural north - except Punjab.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3403021 said:
why is india a major pain in the arse for all its neighbours?

so does pakistan..

well,Levels of disputes are different with different neighbors.
Few have water disputes n few have territorial but we have fought wars with pakistan mostly :D or almost every time

What flamebaits?i'm just stating the obvious truth.You can yourself chek out the beemaru states of india taking it down.

Re read the question - was it on development or on economy and which state sustains which?

India is mindbogglingly diverse. Each village is very different from the next one, yet they look all the same. One has to live India to really understand the diversity of our social fabric and yet, we stand as ONE nation. If you compare other societies/countries with India, you will truly understand how really diverse India is and how true - "Unity in Diversity" actually is.
Its not only wars that unites us, there are many issues on which Indians stand shoulder to shoulder. We have our differences and the attempts made to resolve those gets our undivided attention creating an illusion of discontent. We have our regional identities and yet we value our national identity.

Let me give an example. When I first joined the University here in US, we had a semi-formal introduction to the faculty. All students introduced themselves with their names and countries of origin. Nothing else. Indians, not only stated their names, but their cities/region/state and then followed by - India. That should pretty much sum up how we view ourselves.

On a lighter note, you forget Cricket - the undisputed supreme religion of the subcontinent - especially India.

I know well we united outside the India not within India thats the problem. I agreed we assembled in one course on watching cricket, if Indians show same kind of unity means we can bring changes to our system. Just now NEasterners entering into Indian main stream its gud sign for our better future.

Look at lahore and look at North Waziristan, Look at your backyard before pointing at ours.

why no airstrikes in Kashmir or any maoist affected area?
Slave of delhi IA does nice job in killing its own people evidence of which is in those 2000 graves in kashmir.

I would hedge my bet that rural south is better than rural north - except Punjab.

I have traveled many parts of North India and South India by second class train. That is what I saw and experienced. Every thing looks all the same, yet one finds many differences.

Why people of India don't think military as a part of nation? Why Strategic knowledge in India is far behind than most of its neighbors? A recent report says that 90% of the Indians don't know about the existence of RAW? I am sure that even the parents of the Indian members don't know about RAW, Including myself.

On a lighter note how is the cuisine in India compared to Pakistan, is it relatively the same?? How is the biryani over there? :cheesy:

North Indian dishes can be compared with Pakistani cuisine and I would say this - though I did not visit Pakistan, have tasted excellent authentic Pakistani dishes in U.S(not in the regular restaurants) and I would say this - Pakistani cuisine tastes much better.

As you are from U.S, there is a pakistani grocery store right on the border of Plainville/Southington towns, Connecticut where you get excellent Pakistani dishes in the little kitchenette and I can vouch for it.

South Indian cuisine are different and can't be compared with Pakistani cuisine.

As for Biriyani, my choice is subjective due to my preference for less spices.

Why people of India don't think military as a part of nation? Why Strategic knowledge in India is far behind than most of its neighbors? A recent report says that 90% of the Indians don't know about the existence of RAW? I am sure that even the parents of the Indian members don't know about RAW, Including myself.

Even I didnt know anything about RAW, until I came across a youtube flamewar, where this mysterious Indian 'RAW' was being mentioned a lot. I googled it, and I was like "Wow!! Indian CIA?!"

coz military is slave of politcal elites and is used to kill its own peple.

I have traveled many parts of North India and South India by second class train. That is what I saw and experienced. Every thing looks all the same, yet one finds many differences.

I would say more organized and cleaner and women have more freedom and protection, casteism is not fatal like say UP, Bihar and people are more tolerant and united. Probably more emphasis on education as well.

Re read the question - was it on development or on economy and which state sustains which?
south and west sustains parasites of north.North is the missing link between pakistan and bangladesh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom